NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Didn’t he get his ass kicked by Reaves?

Fuck that bitch....for all the hype he gets you would think he would put more of a beatdown in these fights

well he did knock someone down pretty good and knock his lid off sending him back to the bench and then cause a commotion in front of the net.

i never watch much rangers hockey, i guess rempe's a bit of a shit disturber. crowd was chanting rempe so i guess they dont mind him

Last edited:
shesterkin was fired up after that hit but that didn't do it for me. i want to see my goalie fight. been waiting all year. its the best damn thing in hockey. i'm still rustled over being robbed of seeing fleury fight binnington last year. fucking bitch ass refs wouldnt let them bang.

How many goddamn days off do the Cacucks and Coilers need? Not like they're sharing the arena with an NBA team. Get that shit on the go.

Igor just saved their ass on that near shorty. Wow.

Georgiev is the most bi-polar goalie ever. Just bench him before he gives up 5 in the 1st period

Why does everyone hate Travis Greene? LOL.

fuck it. throw rempe on the ice.

i'm gonna make a bold prediction here. rempe gets the winner. you heard it here first. it's gonna be his second career goal but it's gonna be a big one.

the farther into OT this goes the more likely it is for more of the rangers players to run out of gas and they'll be forced to throw rempe on the ice and make magic happen. get it to the 5th OT and he might be the only body left standing.

we want rempe!

Back