NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Soucy knew what he was doing. He was trying to antagonize Connor. What Connor did in retaliation is a 2 minute minor. That's a basic slashing penalty. Any attack to the face with a stick is going to be viewed this way.

looked like a two handed baseball swing to me, but then again i'm not a referee or an oilers fan therefore my eyes work and i am not blind.

soucy is an idiot. he should have went full-mcdavid and just started flopping around all over the ice after mcbaby baseball batted him. and then act like he's injured, get helped off the ice, and have his team announce that he's day-to-day and a game time decision for game 4 just to try to milk the pot for a longer suspension.

he missed his opportunity. oh well. we're just going to have to be beat the soilers with mcdavid on the ice. just one less excuse for their fans to make.

looked like a two handed baseball swing to me, but then again i'm not a referee or an oilers fan therefore my eyes work and i am not blind.

This is a good video of it. McDavid did actually slash his leg. Not very hard though. Soucy seemed to see Zadorov or w/e coming up behind McDavid and his dog-tier pack mentality took over. You can see Soucy smiling throughout. Idiot is a good word for him.

edit: looks like you have to watch on youtube

This is a good video of it. McDavid did actually slash his leg. Not very hard though. Soucy seemed to see Zadorov or w/e coming up behind McDavid and his dog-tier pack mentality took over. You can see Soucy smiling throughout. Idiot is a good word for him.

edit: looks like you have to watch on youtube

the gentle giant barely even touched him and look how fast mcdiver's womanly instincts kicked in.

dude needs to be suspended for 4 games for embelishment, gross misconduct, and unsportsmanlike conduct.

and give him a few more games on top of that for his slash to the face of quinn hughes.

hoglander gets recklessly speared in the family jewels in what is in no way a hockey play, yet no suspension, and hoglander received an interference penalty on this "play".

my nuts hurt just from watching that clip. how the fuck is that not a penalty? riddle me that, stevie wonder.

mcdiver's face falls into a stick while in the process of diving to the ice and they're having a disciplinary hearing on the player who was holding the stick that the diver dove his face into.

tell me this shit isn't rigged against us without telling me that it's rigged against us.

Last edited:

bullshit. his face fell into a stick when mcdiver was diving. mcbaby deserves a 1 game suspension for embellishment, and a 4 game suspension for baseball batting, as well as a game for his slash to the face of quinn hughes. let crysaitl sit that one out for him

Derek Ryan ... remember the name because the Canucks will for a long time .

The Oiler's problem is the General Manager , whoever that is .

Derek Ryan ... remember the name because the Canucks will for a long time .

The Oiler's problem is the General Manager , whoever that is .

hoglander took it like a man. mcdiver would still be rolling around on the ice to this very day, peeking over towards the referees to see if they have a hand up yet.

fuck derek ryan. the gentle giant is going to have a word with him. there will be a reckoning.

gmbgZHO.gif

Last edited:
And Oilers coach Kris Knoblick knows it, judging by his comments after Edmonton’s 4-3 loss to the Vancouver Canucks in Game 3 of the Western Conference Second Round at Rogers Place on Sunday.

“Yes, we need more saves,” he said bluntly.

So much so that Knoblick would not commit to whether Skinner or backup Calvin Pickard would start Game 4 of the best-of-7 series, which the Canucks lead 2-1 heading into a crucial matchup Tuesday (9:30 p.m. ET; ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS). That decision, Knoblick said Monday, will be made following the morning skate after the coaching staff deliberates on how to move forward.

On Sunday, coach Knoblick dropped another candid bombshell.

“We’ll see what he’s got in the future, whether it’s Game 4 or Game 5 or whenever it is,” Knoblauch said. “But we’ll see ‘Stu’ again.”

That’s hardly an endorsement of a team’s starting goalie.

SKINNER! SKINNER! SKINNER! SKINNER!

Yup. Just read it on The Hockey News. And there is no appealing it I guess because of convoluted junior hockey rules between the leagues.

oh i thought this was in the nhl. i couldnt find anything on it.

5 game suspension for calling another player a pussy, but not even a penalty for cup checking. what a time to be alive!

Back