International Nicaragua hands former Taiwan embassy to China

There will be war next year IMO. WW3. We have to stop China according to RAND before 2025 or we won't be able to due to their rapidly growing submarine fleet and economy. Russia also on the table for pushing against NATO and mettleing with us in Syria Ukraine and other places.

Wonder how we will handle 15,000 dead a day more than whole WOT combined over 20 years where we cried like bitches. Especially over Iraq as body bags came home.

Happy New Year!

They've already won. The time to take a stand was before the GFC. We've been treading water ever since whilst they have been building the groundwork for their empire.

At this point the best we can hope for is multipolarity between America, China, and (a united) Europe. Plus the next level of the pyramid, Russia, India, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Japan, will want some kickbacks too. But that will take some adults at the table, which we don't have. They think in 50 year cycles, we think in 5 year cycles.

How strange to throw China a bone after decades of being treated so well by American business, I mean, American interests.

Tiny finicancially not optimistic country tries to curry favor with China? Is normal.
Fortunately for Nicaragua, they don’t possess any resources and the proposed canal was so unpopular among the people that it had to be cancelled.

They’re not going to get anything out of this, but at the same time, they’re also not going to lose anything either. They’ll just be among many nations that sign these great deals with China that ultimately lead to nothing.

No there won’t, you are over reacting. According to RAND?
Rand corporation, probably most influential think tank in the world. I'm not overreacting. Lot's of ppls in the know think so. USA will never allow China to supplant us as the unitary hegemon. We went to great lengths many times to crush all usurpers. Germany 1.0, Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, and USSR are in the dustbin. China is next. Just a matter of time and time is running out.

Nicaragua has some good rum and cigars. So you have that going for you.
Nicaragua kicks ass actually ... I looked at it for retirement. Like no crime, cheap and friendly, Don;t know why expats still going to Costa rica let alone Mexico. Old habit hard to break I guess.

Anyways went to flordia because i'm lazy and didnt want to learn spanish.

Rand corporation, probably most influential think tank in the world. I'm not overreacting. Lot's of ppls in the know think so. USA will never allow China to supplant us as the unitary hegemon. We went to great lengths many times to crush all usurpers. Germany 1.0, Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, and USSR are in the dustbin. China is next. Just a matter of time and time is running out.

Ok I wanted to make sure it was that RAND and not the Senator. China/USA share a mutual destruction if the other attacks. The only way we will ever go to war with China is through proxies. One way we could have reduced China influence was through TPP.

Ironically they’re increasing de facto recognition in the US, Japan, and Lithuania.

If I were a Taiwanese politician, I’d take the unofficial recognition from good states over official recognition from a trashcanistan state
Official recognition is incredibly overrated, a functioning state apparatus that can enforce its claims is far superior. Something like over 70% of UN member states recognize Palestine so far more than recognize Taiwan. And yet Taiwan for all practical purposes has a real, sovereign state that actually exists while Palestine does not. If anything the international community seems to bet on the wrong horse more often than not. There are so many "internationally recognized" governments over the world that have little to no real power in their own supposed countries.

Nicaragua kicks ass actually ... I looked at it for retirement. Like no crime, cheap and friendly, Don;t know why expats still going to Costa rica let alone Mexico. Old habit hard to break I guess.

Anyways went to flordia because i'm lazy and didnt want to learn spanish.

Yeah Nicaragua is a wicked country. There is crime, though - Managua can be sketchy (but there's no reason to hang out there for long at all, nothing to see). I was mugged there with a machete at like 1-2am, but I was hammered so I was asking for it. Definitely cheap and Friendly. I found Mexico to be like 5 x cheaper than CR though - CR was mildly expensive in 2009 when I was there. In 2016, it was way more expensive than any other Latin American country I'd been to apart from Chile or Uruguay.

<Fedor23>

glass houses and all that

There will be war next year IMO. WW3. We have to stop China according to RAND before 2025 or we won't be able to due to their rapidly growing submarine fleet and economy. Russia also on the table for pushing against NATO and mettleing with us in Syria Ukraine and other places.

Wonder how we will handle 15,000 dead a day more than whole WOT combined over 20 years where we cried like bitches. Especially over Iraq as body bags came home.

Happy New Year!
The biggest concern is that china is closing the military technology gap very fast and stealing u.s military info everytime they hack us.

Dear Americans. Quit allowing manufacturing to go to China. Bring back at least 50% of vital manufacturing like medical. Move the rest to other emerging nations like Vietnam, Central America, South America, and Africa. The solution is not that hard if we quit voting for Establishment assholes that support China.

Dear Americans. Quit allowing manufacturing to go to China. Bring back at least 50% of vital manufacturing like medical. Move the rest to other emerging nations like Vietnam, Central America, South America, and Africa. The solution is not that hard if we quit voting for Establishment assholes that support China.
Portrait_of_Ambassador_Max_Baucus.jpg

Senator from Montana to paid shill for China in just a few years.

Official recognition is incredibly overrated, a functioning state apparatus that can enforce its claims is far superior. Something like over 70% of UN member states recognize Palestine so far more than recognize Taiwan. And yet Taiwan for all practical purposes has a real, sovereign state that actually exists while Palestine does not. If anything the international community seems to bet on the wrong horse more often than not. There are so many "internationally recognized" governments over the world that have little to no real power in their own supposed countries.
Might makes right er or at least reality on the ground. Sadly the might of USA and to a lessor extent EU is behind Israel's little colonization project instead of justice so doesn't matter what rest of the world recognizes. Taiwan is a multi hundred billion dollar economy with links to the world especially in semiconductors so it gets some creed based on that might. Whether we fight for it or not is rather nebulous but whole world will be pissed if China owns it like most of the world is pissed about pals treated like dirt.

Back