Reaction score
MVP
Wonderboy
Holland
Bisping
Strickland

How does he fair against each one?

He loses all of them.

Last time he won a fight was over 12 years ago. He looked horrible in his last outing, faked an injury to avoid getting beat up further. Why do people still talk about him?

I'd be more interested in how people like Prime Thiago Alves or someone like Cung Le does vs Wonderboy and MVP.

He loses all of them.

Last time he won a fight was over 12 years ago. He looked horrible in his last outing, faked an injury to avoid getting beat up further. Why do people still talk about him?
i think they were talking abt his prime, hopefully. think he beats holland and mvp in his prime. could go either way with bisping and wonderboy. think strickland kills him though. Nick is pretty perfect as a fighter beyond wrestling and utilizing kicks. During his strikeforce days, he was no.2 in the world behind just GSP imo and he likely woulda seized the belt if GSP didn't exist. all in all, he still gets talked about because he's one of the OGs and Nate's in the spotlight still.

i think they were talking abt his prime, hopefully. think he beats holland and mvp in his prime. could go either way with bisping and wonderboy. think strickland kills him though. Nick is pretty perfect as a fighter beyond wrestling and utilizing kicks. During his strikeforce days, he was no.2 in the world behind just GSP imo and he likely woulda seized the belt if GSP didn't exist. all in all, he still gets talked about because he's one of the OGs and Nate's in the spotlight still.
I dunno man

I recognize he had talent but I think he had some glaring weaknesses that could be exposed. I also take issue with the comment that he'd have the belt if GSP weren't around- he lost to Carlos Condit and Condit never even had a title shot against GSP.

WW was a really challenging division in UFC at the time, filled with great wrestlers. I give Nick props for beating Paul Daley in a slugfest, but imo he's always been waaaaay overrated by people on Sherdog.

Back