No Spoilers Nier :Automata

Gave it a go on Now but I just couldn't get into it. It doesn't seem like a bad game by any means but it just isn't my cup of tea.

Sweet, had my eye on this one a long time ago, never pulled the trigger on nabbing it though

Different NPC have storage +4 storage + 6 I think that's what they were called. I think the flooded city colleseum had npc that sold storage slots. I know a few sell them through the game.

You should be able to unlock the whole block in A,B,C storage .

The pods themselves take way longer to level up because you need rare items.

Again, you need storage + to add more chips.
Thanks so much. I'm well into my second run, playing as 9S. I"ve been able to upgrade a number of things now, makes it even more enjoyable. I did enjoy the self imposed extra difficulty I put on my self though, dodging/dashing like Bloodborne constantly with 2B.

I played the first half of my first run a few years ago, so there's much I forgot. I always wondered what 9S was up to while 2B was on her own

I'm really excited for the other runs too, and see how the story evolves. I love this game!!

I can't get the music in the main city ruins out of my head lol

Thanks so much. I'm well into my second run, playing as 9S. I"ve been able to upgrade a number of things now, makes it even more enjoyable. I did enjoy the self imposed extra difficulty I put on my self though, dodging/dashing like Bloodborne constantly with 2B.

I played the first half of my first run a few years ago, so there's much I forgot. I always wondered what 9S was up to while 2B was on her own

I'm really excited for the other runs too, and see how the story evolves. I love this game!!

I can't get the music in the main city ruins out of my head lol

Yup. The music in the game is amazing. Make sure you do the side quests as well. You learn alot of interesting things about the world around you.

Make sure you do all quest with the parcel robot which has his own side story too. What amazing game. The last ending was awesome. If you don't get it, hit me up. It took me a while to figure out the whole point of the game. No game really made me think this way.

Yup. The music in the game is amazing. Make sure you do the side quests as well. You learn alot of interesting things about the world around you.

Make sure you do all quest with the parcel robot which has his own side story too. What amazing game. The last ending was awesome. If you don't get it, hit me up. It took me a while to figure out the whole point of the game. No game really made me think this way.
Who's the parcel robot, and where is it?

I'll keep my eye open

I forgot so much from that first run that maybe I did it already?

I'm really looking forward to watching video essays on this when I'm all done!

Who's the parcel robot, and where is it?

I'll keep my eye open

I forgot so much from that first run that maybe I did it already?

I'm really looking forward to watching video essays on this when I'm all done!

I think that was the robots name. The one at the village of all robots by amusement park.

I think that was the robots name. The one at the village of all robots by amusement park.
You mean Pascal?

That amusement park was a total trip. I'm dying to know more of the backstory of the world, the humans supposedly on the moon, and of course
the aliens that were killed by their own creations, not to mention that castle.

I'm so damn busy right now though, so I can't play as much. This would be the perfect time to have a Steamm deck!!

Love this game but I always felt that saying this game has "multiple endings" doesn't do it justice. Or even calling different runs playthrough as I feel you only finish the game when you get the final ending. To that point you are still basically playing the same campaign in a way.

The 2nd "run" is the only weaker one as it has more repetition than anything afterwards.

You mean Pascal?

That amusement park was a total trip. I'm dying to know more of the backstory of the world, the humans supposedly on the moon, and of course
the aliens that were killed by their own creations, not to mention that castle.

I'm so damn busy right now though, so I can't play as much. This would be the perfect time to have a Steamm deck!!

Ya, pascal was the name.

Back