Nitro surge? Is it good for cardio

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I’m trying to build my cardio up for the marines. And was looking up supplements and found one called nitro surge.

does anyone know if it’s legit good for cardio? I was taking 3 supplements I forgot the names of them and they really helped with my cardio back in 2018. So I’m trying to find another supplement that helps.

All pre-workouts do is provide energy. Essentially caffeine + glucose. All the other ingredients are marginal (and often expensive).
Creatine may help a bit (i used to have it in my coffee pre-workout) as would electrolyte powder + BCAAs.
A black coffee with sugar and a banana before training is just as effective (and cheaper) than a fancy pre-workout.

Other than that cardarine is the only supplement I know of that actually increases stamina (supposedly) but check your sources/legality.

If you aren't bothered about cutting weight just make sure you eat enough carbs to fuel your workouts and enough protein to recover. In your situation it is better to be fully fueled to increase the distances you complete than eating too little and gassing out.

All pre-workouts do is provide energy. Essentially caffeine + glucose. All the other ingredients are marginal (and often expensive).
Creatine may help a bit (i used to have it in my coffee pre-workout) as would electrolyte powder + BCAAs.
A black coffee with sugar and a banana before training is just as effective (and cheaper) than a fancy pre-workout.

Other than that cardarine is the only supplement I know of that actually increases stamina (supposedly) but check your sources/legality.

If you aren't bothered about cutting weight just make sure you eat enough carbs to fuel your workouts and enough protein to recover. In your situation it is better to be fully fueled to increase the distances you complete than eating too little and gassing out.

you drank coffee with creatine? How did that taste just curious?

and alright I’ll look up the cardarine and see what I can find

you drank coffee with creatine? How did that taste just curious?

and alright I’ll look up the cardarine and see what I can find
It tasted awful as creatine always does, but it mixes better with hot liquids (used to have it in a warm ribena back in the day). When I was using cardarine I used that at the same time (liquid not pills/powder which can be junk) which tastes even worse.
Convenient tho. Just neck it and go.

US Marines or the Royals?

Having read his other posts and hearing about the characters he surrounds himself with...... realistically his actual choices are either the Crips or Gangster Disciples.

So I’m trying to build my cardio up for the marines. And was looking up supplements and found one called nitro surge.

does anyone know if it’s legit good for cardio? I was taking 3 supplements I forgot the names of them and they really helped with my cardio back in 2018. So I’m trying to find another supplement that helps.

I looked it up, apparently it's caffeine with some aminoacids, which is pretty much what most pre-workouts seem to have. As far as I know, caffeine, Beta Alanine and L-Citrulline are all pretty well researched and help with performance. I'm not sure about the other stuff. You would have to look them up and read studies about them individually.

jacked-factory-B07TCCPZZL-600x600.jpg

jacked-factory-5-600x600.jpg

The CGMP certification is a good thing as far as I know. If you can afford it, it seems OK and might help, might be good to test and see. You could compare with other brands, seems kinda expensive.

Last edited:
I looked it up, apparently it's caffeine with some aminoacids, which is pretty much what most pre-workouts seem to have. As far as I know, caffeine, Beta Alanine and L-Citrulline are all pretty well researched and help with performance. I'm not sure about the other stuff. You would have to look them up and read studies about them individually.

jacked-factory-B07TCCPZZL-600x600.jpg

jacked-factory-5-600x600.jpg

The CGMP certification is a good thing as far as I know. If you can afford it, it seems OK and might help, might be good to test and see. You could compare with other brands, seems kinda expensive.

it’s only $25. Not really expensive.

I would take it looks like a decent product. I wouldn’t worry to much about I haven’t been out all that long, boot camp will have you humping gear and running to get you up to snuff. None of that is allowed in there. Although things could have changed.

I would take it looks like a decent product. I wouldn’t worry to much about I haven’t been out all that long, boot camp will have you humping gear and running to get you up to snuff. None of that is allowed in there. Although things could have changed.

I don’t believe they have changed that policy. But I’ll take that supplement to get my cardio up prior to boot camp.

You can basically eat the same thing here.

20210117_103403.jpg

To those that quoted me and gave me input;

Acknowledged character background.

Back