No matter the outcome that Point was BS

Defense isn't scored, BUT, Leon landed way cleaner on the feet and landed way harder too. In those evenly fought fights, spamming takedowns to stall the timer will work.

Because he won 4 rounds and Usman won the 3rd which was a 10-8. Not sure how the fuck you managed to give Usman 3 rounds.

This. I’m not even convinced he won round 3.

I had round 2 and 3 for Usman (round 3 being a 10-8)

Draw.

Leon grabbing the fence wasn't worthy of a POINT deduction. Usman hasn't done a thing with any of his TDs landed but he gets a point for that. So if he wins a close round it gives him a 10-8. What happened to Herb "don't do that or I will warn you not to do that again" Dean?

What are you on? That grab was bad and stopped a take down and he literally moments earlier had a bit of a grab.

That is clearly a point.

Rooted for Leon, but it was justified. Herb should do that more often.

I was rooting for Edwards, but Usman looked sad.
He may have been smiling and appeared happy on the outside, but i can sense his pain and sadness inside

Leon won but he had to cheat to do it. Those fence/glove grabs would of lead to take downs thus losing him those rounds or making them toss up. Leon won the stand up. But he had to grab the cage or gloves most of the rounds. This also sets a standard now for strikers. If im a mma striker im grabing shit all day .

Usman did not achieve anything in that fight.

Missed punches, weak pressure, hugging,failled takedowns and 0 ground control.

No way. Usman looked completely shot. Got rocked and beat up standing through the whole fight.

Usman couldn't do shit with his TD's either. He's done.

Nah that was a clear 48-46, accounting for the point being taken.

I only gave Usman round 4.

Leon literally defended like 90% of the takedowns
Kicked his leg off all night...

Hurt him several times...

Leon won Rounds 1, 2, 4 and 5.

He got a point taken away...
two judges had it 4-1 the other had it 3-2

Round 3 is the only round I could give Usman and even that was close. Also I don't feel too bad about Leon cheating considering how much Usman fouled last fight too.

Back