No Tweets

I heard that people really liked the inclusion of tweets during a broadcast and that's why the ufc took them away, despite making more money with them there.

Lol

I flew to Denver to have lunch with a friend of mine who is at Craig Hospital due to a motorcycle accident and now paralyzed from the waste down.

We had Sonoda's Sushi...2 green hornet rolls, a red hornet roll, a Cindy's roll and a baked spicy yellowtail roll. He was super stoked. Now we are kicking back waiting for the main card to get going!!!

probably a good time to ask and see if you can practice ankle locks and knee bars

maybe push him outta his chair and remind him without you he's fucked !!

thats what a good friend would do just in case you needed some pointers

<seedat>

you guys will have a good laugh about it later when you're changing his diaper

who you got by the way ? Jiri or Glover ?

probably a good time to ask and see if you can practice ankle locks and knee bars

<seedat>

Rotflol! You're sick!

Just saw one. I don't like them either. I wish you could turn them off (or on) like close caption or something. If I wanted to read tweets I'd be on Twitter.

What's next, TikTok videos between rounds?

Quite refreshing to just watch fights without being pestered with tweets on the screen every 2 sec. Hopefully they keep it up.
They didn't keep it up. I'm not sure who cares what Steve-O is thinking.

Just saw one. I don't like them either. I wish you could turn them off (or on) like close caption or something. If I wanted to read tweets I'd be on Twitter.

What's next, TikTok videos between rounds?

my money dont jiggle jiggle it folds

<Dany07>

Just saw one. I don't like them either. I wish you could turn them off (or on) like close caption or something.

Make them like the stream's pop-ups ; with that little X, you can sh00t them down with

I think they just toned it down, i have seen a couple by now.

They have been going on
Some may have missed it, because they only seem to show them when things get dicey...which is actually the worst time

<seedat>

I think you took it a little too far there bud.

How would I know what the hottest celebs of 2005 think about the fight?

Glad they stopped that.

Back