Nobody into the World Champs.....

Yeah the 800 would be bold , Athing Mu is 2 years younger that her and Keely Hodgekinson from GB is also 20 and was right behind her in 800 m final.

Anyways next couple years should be interesting for McLaughlin , 2024 is definitely the Main goal but she also just got married and you never know when someone has baby fever , hopefully it's and Allyson Felix situation where she does that later in her career.

Don;t know about that 800, think that might be a bit much. But I never saw her running these times either so....??? Hope she puts a family on hold., yep....selfish.

999.png

@Elzio Dennick

Do you think Knighton gets faster , or is he peaking early ? He looks like the type of guy that get muscular too quickly so will be curious to see if he's scientific enough or has a good enough team to monitor him.

NGL, I'm mainly watching to check out Abby Steiner and her booty.

@Elzio Dennick

Do you think Knighton gets faster , or is he peaking early ? He looks like the type of guy that get muscular too quickly so will be curious to see if he's scientific enough or has a good enough team to monitor him.

He has a frame that looks like could handle another 20 pounds and being his age he ain't done growing. Not sure how extra pounds will effect his sprinting. Not unusual to see young speedsters never really progress, been a long list of cats who were fast early on but faded later on.

Hey my man, can't you see I am serious about the sport so cool this BS ok? Be cool guy.

You can be serious and still have eyes. I wasn’t responding to you anyhow, so how about you be even cooler?

I’ve only stated facts here she’s talented and apparently some men like how she looks.

You can be serious and still have eyes. I wasn’t responding to you anyhow, so how about you be even cooler?

I’ve only stated facts here she’s talented and apparently some men like how she looks.

My thread amigo and as you have seen serious track talk going on here, so pick up on what is really going on.

A lot of the ladies in track are attractive, yep....cool.

My thread amigo and as you have seen serious track talk going on here, so pick up on what is really going on.

A lot of the ladies in track are attractive, yep....cool.

“my thread”

Oh boy.

Back