News Noche UFC 2 / UFC 306 will take place in The Sphere Las Vegas on September 14

Ortega vs Topuria is they dont go to spain, I guess

Putting this women fight as the main event of a first iconic event in that place just because they are mexican is crazy
Grasso Weili would blow the roof off of the place, though. Two of the most beloved women fighters

They should bring in the WWE live event production team for this one, UFC has a great production crew but the WWE team is the absolute best in the business when it comes to highlighting the location, lighting the arena, building the atmosphere and accentuating and showcasing the stadium that they are in
They would be able to fully exploit that unique building and make it a dazzling feast for the senses, for both the live crowd and the fans watching at home

Will be sick looking but I'm probably not going to go if the ticket prices are going to be what I think they will be.
For reference, when I went to the Sphere for the 45 minute nature-ish documentary thing, it was like $380 a ticket, so I imagine there won't be a seat under a grand for this one.
I went last month entry tickets are $109.00

Glad it’s a PPV and not just a fight night, probably Grasso vs Shev 3 as the headliner I would assume
That would be pretty lame considering it's 6 months away. Shevchenko's surgery is typically a 12-week recovery so sitting them for 12 months is kind of wild.

Putting this women fight as the main event of a first iconic event in that place just because they are mexican is crazy
Ortega is Mexican-American, i guess thats enough for the US crowd, but he is not Mexican.

Please, no WMMA fight for this one. Leave that garbage for some fight night at the Apex where it belongs.

They aren’t going to actually wait 363 days for Alexa/Shevchenko 3, are they?

I don’t even want to see that fight again. Let alone wait almost a full year for it. They should have done Alexa vs Manon/Erin. With Shevchenko fighting the other one.

If this is actually the plan. What a massive waste of time. Manon/Erin are fighting in March for the next TS. Yet is going to have to wait for up to year to get that TS? The UFC can barely do anything properly anymore.

And the biggest issue remains instant rematches. With some turning into trilogies. Talk about screwing the pooch.

How come the UFC events in July don't specifically celebrate the US Independence Day (they call it International Fight Week)? Instead, we have a specific event celebrating another country's day? wtf

The PPV schedule came out, there’s going to be a PPV in Madrid at the end of the year

Grasso Weili would blow the roof off of the place, though. Two of the most beloved women fighters

Neither of them are dominant champions, they both have multiple contenders to deal with. Grasso especially is an underdog champion with 3 fighters favored to beat her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back