Shoop Non Gif Shoop Contest v5 - VOTING THREAD "A"

10 votes total between the two threads. Not 10 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll do anything for Indian food man
When i was in Kandahar I would often eat at the Brit’s dining hall as they always had some nice curries. It was the highlight of my day.

When i was in Kandahar I would often eat at the Brit’s dining hall as they always had some nice curries. It was the highlight of my day.
it's our national dish bro, shit we stole everything in our culture over here.
If it weren't for Eastern/Middle Eastern culture we'd be eating gammon and scampi and other bland shit every day

it's our national dish bro, shit we stole everything in our culture over here.
If it weren't for Eastern/Middle Eastern culture we'd be eating gammon and scampi and other bland shit every day
I had to google gammon. I love me a good ham!

I had to google gammon. I love me a good ham!
proper ham is awesome, but gammon steaks are on some weird, rubbery, bland shit over here
No idea how they can get a ham joint, cut it thinker, and make it taste like shit

You ever tried smoking a gammon/ham joint?

proper ham is awesome, but gammon steaks are on some weird, rubbery, bland shit over here
No idea how they can get a ham joint, cut it thinker, and make it taste like shit

British cuisine. Take meat, cook until it's proper fucked. Serve with salt and potatoes.

For dessert have some kind of pudding that no one has actually enjoyed since the 15th century but you keep serving it to each other.

Why is it always a pudding!?

Hey guys if you truly care then let’s buy the Master of Shoop Mods a dinner certificate! Who is with?
tenor.gif
Dat moment when True Fan'z vote count was bumped & mysteriously doubled. :D

I guess the key word is proper. What you’re describing doesn’t sound appealing. Any cut of pork can be turned wonderful if done the right way. I smoke ham all the time. Love it.

I guess the key word is proper. What you’re describing doesn’t sound appealing. Any cut of pork can be turned wonderful if done the right way. I smoke ham all the time. Love it.
I can vouch for this, I saw his redtube video. :eek: My man really knowz how to smoke the ham.

tenor.gif

• THREAD A VOTES 444
  • THREAD B VOTES 376

British cuisine. Take meat, cook until it's proper fucked. Serve with salt and potatoes.

For dessert have some kind of pudding that no one has actually enjoyed since the 15th century but you keep serving it to each other.

Why is it always a pudding!?
I'd love to tell you to fuck off but you're spot on

Luckily we have learned from our Indian and Chinese friends how to cook properly now (at least a some of us)

Don't get me started on desert though, I don't get deserts. If I'm eating a meal and immediately afterwards I think 'ooh, I'd love some cake right now' then someone seriously fucked up my meal.
If I'm hungry, give me more meal, not fucking pudding, especially not some shitty sponge cake or blancmange or jelly or some shit.
Pudding eating motherfuckers can kiss my arse, 'have you finished sir? would you like to see the desert menu?'
NO I FUCKING WOULDN'T, PUT MY PLATE DOWN AND BRING ME MORE OF THE FOOD I FUCKING PAID FOR UNTIL I'M READY TO LEAVE YOU PIECE OF SHIT PUDDING DESERT EATING APPLE PIE MAKING FROZEN CUSTARD LICKING JELLY DICK SUCKING PUNK ARSE SPOTTED DICK BREAD PUDDING FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER

don't even mention birthday cakes

• THREAD A VOTES 444
  • THREAD B VOTES 376

820 votes.
82 voters.

40 shoopers. I hope all you fuckers voted.

That means only 42 non-shoopers voted. There are hundreds of you motherfuckers.
Voter turnout is abysmal. This is why Trump won.

I'd love to tell you to fuck off but you're spot on

Luckily we have learned from our Indian and Chinese friends how to cook properly now (at least a some of us)

Don't get me started on desert though, I don't get deserts. If I'm eating a meal and immediately afterwards I think 'ooh, I'd love some cake right now' then someone seriously fucked up my meal.
If I'm hungry, give me more meal, not fucking pudding, especially not some shitty sponge cake or blancmange or jelly or some shit.
Pudding eating motherfuckers can kiss my arse, 'have you finished sir? would you like to see the desert menu?'
NO I FUCKING WOULDN'T, PUT MY PLATE DOWN AND BRING ME MORE OF THE FOOD I FUCKING PAID FOR UNTIL I'M READY TO LEAVE YOU PIECE OF SHIT PUDDING DESERT EATING APPLE PIE MAKING FROZEN CUSTARD LICKING JELLY DICK SUCKING PUNK ARSE SPOTTED DICK BREAD PUDDING FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER

don't even mention birthday cakes

that's what you get for living on the wrong side of the atlantic

820 votes.
82 voters.

Most casuals only vote for a few shoops they don't always use all the votes they have.

820 votes.
82 voters.

I knew picking red and blue for thread titles would be a bad choice, we already have our divide :eek:

Back