Shoop NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST V9 SIGN UP AND TRASH TALKING THREAD

A reminder for everyone that this weekend is round 2 of NGS V9 and it's for UFC 291 Poirier vs Gaethje. The rules are the same as in round 1, and if you have any queries, please look in the OP here for all the details. If you can't find what you are looking for, just PM me, and I'll help.

Also, we have another donation for the contest, and this time Mike's Mum @carole simmons has donated $50 into the prize fund, which takes us to $145 total. Big thanks to Carole, and it would be nice if we could give her a shoutout to show our appreciation.

Good luck in the second round, guys, This card is fire, so I'm sure we will get plenty of shoop material.

For the alternate guys, @MrPsychoticKane, @Buff, and @kwijyboy it's always worth making a shoop in case someone pulls out.

I'll be sure to eat beyond fried chicken at UFC 293!! for you blokes!! your aussie brotha is going to be on telly!!

LOOK OUT SYDNEY!!

(Oh, and I'll make sure to be armed with a shoop to get me the victory if I'm worthy.....)

<DCWhoa>
Do Tell!!! What are you doing on teh telly?
:meow:

575139.jpg

this profile picture exists for a reason XD

Be wearing the flag like a cape!! I'll be sculling one beer!! I'll be making you boys proud!

I passed out during the main card :oops: but holy sheet :eek:

Shoop contest is live and I will get back to you all about the official deadline on Monday. Good luck and god speed.

You have about 72 hours to go until the deadline

Shoop contest is live and I will get back to you all about the official deadline on Monday. Good luck and god speed.

kid%20candle.gif

Any word on the hard deadline bro?

I can't have my shoop done within the next hour. :oops:

Just so this doesn't create any confusion for people, I'm not talking about the deadline for your shoops but the actual time for the deadline.

You have plenty of time for your shoops. At least 72 hours from the main card start time, as written in the OP.

The official deadline time will be announced soon.

Ok guys, the deadline will be 3 AM EST on Wednesday, August 2nd, which is 8 AM GMT for UK people.

If you have any issues, then PM me. Also, let me know asap if you're unable to submit a shoop. There are alternates who have made shoops already and would love to take the spot if you need to pull out for any reason.

Good luck!

Just have to say, finding good images to work with is becoming quite the challenge these days. Every website tries to claim the pictures with their stupid watermarks stamped all over them. Like Alamy or Getty. And trying to edit them out is usually not worth the hassle.

And when it's not watermarked they make it harder to save by having a webp format you gotta convert.

Speaking of claiming stuff. It is no longer possible to post gif reactions on the forum (or anywhere else) using Tenor or Giphy without linking to their websites. Usually you'd just right click the gif and select "Copy image link" and post it here. That is no longer possible because those assholes want people to know where you got your gif from and use their website.

/MONDAY RANT

144-1443570_rage-comic-faces-png-no-rage-face-png.png

Just have to say, finding good images to work with is becoming quite the challenge these days. Every website tries to claim the pictures with their stupid watermarks stamped all over them. Like Alamy or Getty.
I hear you with this^^ I find myself converting images all the time. Or having to do some clever shooping to hide the watermarks. It's annoying..

Back