Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

Too bad there's no UFC the weekend of the Superbowl. A UFC Florida card on Saturday and the Superbowl in Miami would've been great, as well as just flying to Las Vegas to bet on both events.

Oh well.

Nuggets won 13 straight at home vs pacers.
Blew a 4th quarter lead, getting out scored 41-26

smh

luck has not been kind to me lately

49’ers +100 on MB. Might put 2u on that today.
I think the lines move with Chiefs Hype. If you're gonna bet SF i would give it a little time. I could be wrong though and +100 isn't bad.

I think the lines move with Chiefs Hype. If you're gonna bet SF i would give it a little time. I could be wrong though and +100 isn't bad.

I’m thinking the line stays pretty true to form. The Niners are a more well rounded team with a better defense. Mahomes will be forced to win the SB under pressure all night all by himself (which he’s fully capable of doing)

lol @ the blatant cut and paste. forget to include your losses in there? you had your chance to get an extra G to blow with one simple screenshot and couldn’t produce it.
Do yourself a favour, mute each other. He's trolling and you're getting trolled/triggered very easily.

Anyway, is there any tasty props that you guys recommend for this superbowl? Thoughts on over/under?

Do yourself a favour, mute each other. He's trolling and you're getting trolled/triggered very easily.

Anyway, is there any tasty props that you guys recommend for this superbowl? Thoughts on over/under?

I wouldn’t say I’m getting triggered but thanks for your concern. He’s not the first nor will he be the last lol

Oh and I think the over hits by a mile

I wouldn’t say I’m getting triggered but thanks for your concern. He’s not the first nor will he be the last lol

Oh and I think the over hits by a mile

Currently set at 54pts over/under on my bookie. I know they're both super effective on offense, but do you think it'll translate, especially in a high pressure final?

Currently set at 54pts over/under on my bookie. I know they're both super effective on offense, but do you think it'll translate, especially in a high pressure final?

With a whole lot of points back and forth. What Mahomes does outside of the pocket is ridiculous and the Niners are a tank on offense. The Niners will need to probably be throwing more to keep up. I can see the over cashing by the end of the 3rd quarter

Agree on over. Chiefs capable of scoring often and fast, 9rs have long drives and chiefs defense gas in 2nd half many pts for 9rs accrue. Thats one of many scenarios. I'm still leaning chiefs win atm.

I'm on a Timberwolves ML + Jazz ML parlay that pays +115. I have 3u on it. BOL if you tail

I'll probably be heavy on the Niners in the SB. Already put approximately 20% of my bet down at +115

I’m thinking the line stays pretty true to form. The Niners are a more well rounded team with a better defense. Mahomes will be forced to win the SB under pressure all night all by himself (which he’s fully capable of doing)
It's now +105/-125. I agree with you it will stay in the same area. But id still take +105 over -103 at the cost of doing nothing. It definitely doesn't move far. Probably like -130 or -135 at the absolute max. I just meant there's no rush to place on SF.

Edit: If the line gets to around +110 ill be playing that. And based on other comments it already has and I missed it.

Last edited:
$500/$540
San Francisco +108

also have these
Fd free $15/$112.50
Jimmy Garoppolo MVP +750

$100/$1000
49ers win the super bowl +1000

MGM free $20/$140
49ers win the super bowl +700

So 5 dimes betting is all screwed up. My whole strategy is predicated on live betting point swings.

powell tears his Achilles
I have clips at +247 for the half and can’t bet it

luck has not been good

Back