Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

Useless
And they think the champs league is going to be theirs?
I doubt they will get past Madrid

Very unlikely they take the champions league, their quality and finishing product has been very poor recently.

Look at that 1-0 loss to Manchester United.. Just lol

Very unlikely they take the champions league, their quality and finishing product has been very poor recently.

Look at that 1-0 loss to Manchester United.. Just lol

As someone that works and basically lives in Manchester
That In particular was hilarious

My book got the over in 53 at 1.98. value?
I think so. I think 50 is the absolute minimum for this game. I bet over 54 and feel good about it. These are the 2 fastest offenses in the league and 2 of the top 3 scoring offenses per game.( If you discount the chiefs games without Mahomes). The over is probably a safer bet than picking a side. The truth is either team can win, but these are both offensive monsters.

I'm also debating Mostert first run over 3.5 yards. -110

Pelicans f'd me they're so inept. Hopefully superbowl treats us all well a highscoring game.

I know nothing about this but usually just have a bet on the contrarian option. Seems Chiefs the really popular pick?

I know nothing about this but usually just have a bet on the contrarian option. Seems Chiefs the really popular pick?
Chiefs are a small favorite.

The popular pick depends on the forum you read and the location you live in.

Damn. I guess I missed the national anthem.

Need to find a video of it online, if possible

First play a run hits. Starting good. Its finally happening...

Chiefs starting off weak like they have their previous playoff games. They'll get better as game progresses.

Coleman and deebo alternating is mostert not getting a heavy workload today?

Hopefully he can come back. An injury in the secondary could make all the difference.

Back