Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

Dak Prescott to lead the nfl in passing yards +275 $233/$642

he has A 364 yard lead over Allen and the Dallas defense doesn’t show any signs of improving. I was suprised to see this line at +275.

Last edited:
Dak Prescott to lead the nfl in passing yards +275 $233/$642

he has A 364 yard lead over Allen and the Dallas defense doesn’t show any signs of improving. I was suprised to see this line at +275.

I am totally agreeing with you as far as the Dallas defense creating situations where Dak will be passing his ass off trying to catch up. I am not so sure about him actually leading the league. So much can happen with injuries, illnesses, etc.

Good luck to you.

I am totally agreeing with you as far as the Dallas defense creating situations where Dak will be passing his ass off trying to catch up. I am not so sure about him actually leading the league. So much can happen with injuries, illnesses, etc.

Good luck to you.

thanks yes I did consider that but I was willing to take the chance with a quarter of the season over and the odds being so good

Dak's playing for a massive contract, that's an incredible bet. I would have put 5k on it if possible

Anyone gona hit Djokovic at dog odds against Nadal? I know Nadal is the king of clay, but Djokovic is the better player overall and has beaten him the most on clay out of any player in history.

Forgot which one of you was the tennis wiz @PolarBearPaulVarelans @benebox

Anyone gona hit Djokovic at dog odds against Nadal? I know Nadal is the king of clay, but Djokovic is the better player overall and has beaten him the most on clay out of any player in history.

I'm hardly a tennis wiz, heh. I've also gotten sucked into tennis live-betting thanks to BetOnline's offering, and while I have won my more recent wagers, I'm still at a small loss overall for the French Open.

With those caveats in mind, I would absolutely pass here. Fatigue and conditioning become a factor this far into the Grand Slam, and Nadal has a big edge here. Djokovic has spent significantly more hours on the court (tough 4-setter against Carena Busta and a 5-setter today against Tsitsipas) than Nadal (easy straight-set wins against Sinner and Schwartzman), has had issues with his neck bothering him, and is generally weaker and less fit overall than Nadal. (Nadal is probably the most fit player in tennis history) Djokovic definitely looked tired at times in the 4th set against against Carena Busta and Tsitsipas, and while he had enough to beat them, he won't have that margin of error against Nadal.

Beyond that, Nadal at his very best on clay is better than Djokovic's best on clay.

With all that in mind, Nadal at -153 actually seems more appetizing than Djokovic at a mere +133 to me, although I'm likely passing and hoping for a live-bet spot.

I'm actually more interested in the women's final tomorrow. Swiatek is really, really good and might very possibly be a future 10+ Slam legendary champion.

At the same time, -168 against Kenin? That's a little too much credit too soon, heh. Kenin isn't great, but she is good, well-rounded, and possibly the mentally toughest and most resourceful player on the women's tour. She is a consistent overperformer; she won the Australian Open champion earlier this year in a big surprise, and even this tournament, she had no business spanking Collins Rose 6-0 in the 3rd or beating Pliskova in the semis, players who on paper should have a big advantage against her.

I'm curious how Swiatek responds; aside from Halep, she has had a very easy road to the finals.

I'm hardly a tennis wiz, heh. I've also gotten sucked into tennis live-betting thanks to BetOnline's offering, and while I have won my more recent wagers, I'm still at a small loss overall for the French Open.

With those caveats in mind, I would absolutely pass here. Fatigue and conditioning become a factor this far into the Grand Slam, and Nadal has a big edge here. Djokovic has spent significantly more hours on the court (tough 4-setter against Carena Busta and a 5-setter today against Tsitsipas) than Nadal (easy straight-set wins against Sinner and Schwartzman), has had issues with his neck bothering him, and is generally weaker and less fit overall than Nadal. (Nadal is probably the most fit player in tennis history) Djokovic definitely looked tired at times in the 4th set against against Carena Busta and Tsitsipas, and while he had enough to beat them, he won't have that margin of error against Nadal.

Beyond that, Nadal at his very best on clay is better than Djokovic's best on clay.

With all that in mind, Nadal at -153 actually seems more appetizing than Djokovic at a mere +133 to me, although I'm likely passing and hoping for a live-bet spot.

I'm actually more interested in the women's final tomorrow. Swiatek is really, really good and might very possibly be a future 10+ Slam legendary champion.

At the same time, -168 against Kenin? That's a little too much credit too soon, heh. Kenin isn't great, but she is good, well-rounded, and possibly the mentally toughest and most resourceful player on the women's tour. She is a consistent overperformer; she won the Australian Open champion earlier this year in a big surprise, and even this tournament, she had no business spanking Collins Rose 6-0 in the 3rd or beating Pliskova in the semis, players who on paper should have a big advantage against her.

I'm curious how Swiatek responds; aside from Halep, she has had a very easy road to the finals.
I looked into it an Djokovic only had like an hour or around there more of playing time, due to Nadals sets going to tie breaks etc where as some of Djokovic's 4th and 5th sets were 6-1, 6-2 etc. Iv taken a punt for half a unit. Djokovic is always injured and tiered ( i am Serbian i watch him win grand slams and brutal finals with supposed injuries constantly lol ). Not often you see Nole at dog odds. Last time Nadal beat him at rolland garros was 2014 final. Djokovic beat him in 2015 and after they played non grand slam clay tourneys which Nadal did better in. All the pressure is on Nadal too, he cant lose on his surface to Nole twice. There is a bit of a mental aspect to it, and when it comes to mental I like Nole all day.

Sorry just saw this... I bet on Nadal every year but this year I thought djok would have his best chance due to the weather conditions but Nadal proved once again just how much better he is.

I actually had a unit on djok at +200 with the plan to cash out for a profit if Nadal reached the final but I forgot to do so.

Sorry just saw this... I bet on Nadal every year but this year I thought djok would have his best chance due to the weather conditions but Nadal proved once again just how much better he is.

I actually had a unit on djok at +200 with the plan to cash out for a profit if Nadal reached the final but I forgot to do so.

I didn't reply to BigSteve (who is an excellent MMA capper and one of my favorite people here) because I had said my piece and didn't want to belabor the point, but his reasoning didn't make much sense to me.

Nadal feeling pressure? This is a guy who has now won 20 Grand Slams. Who has beaten Roger Federer in the finals of Wimbledon 9-7 in the 5th when he was just 22 years old. A man who comes back from seemingly hopeless situations time and again.

Pressure? To channel Teddy Atlas, this man LOVES the pressure. He LIVES for the pressure.

And hey, Djokovic is the same way. He too is at his best in the biggest moments, and might match or exceed 20 Grand Slams soon. (He's presently at 17)

But pressure wasn't going to do the Spanish legend in, and Djokovic had looked vulnerable and weaker this tournament, and noticeably tired at times, whereas Nadal didn't. Considering Nadal is at least a slightly better player on clay to begin with, +138 wasn't enough.

This. That was a super solid bet, and it just doesnt work out.

yea felt great about it and boom he gets hurt right away. Luckily most of the money I put down was in free bets so didn’t take too big of a hit. Had a great ufc weekend too but nfl wasn’t too good for me yesterday w the chiefs and Niners but what can you do

I didn't reply to BigSteve (who is an excellent MMA capper and one of my favorite people here) because I had said my piece and didn't want to belabor the point, but his reasoning didn't make much sense to me.

Nadal feeling pressure? This is a guy who has now won 20 Grand Slams. Who has beaten Roger Federer in the finals of Wimbledon 9-7 in the 5th when he was just 22 years old. A man who comes back from seemingly hopeless situations time and again.

Pressure? To channel Teddy Atlas, this man LOVES the pressure. He LIVES for the pressure.

And hey, Djokovic is the same way. He too is at his best in the biggest moments, and might match or exceed 20 Grand Slams soon. (He's presently at 17)

But pressure wasn't going to do the Spanish legend in, and Djokovic had looked vulnerable and weaker this tournament, and noticeably tired at times, whereas Nadal didn't. Considering Nadal is at least a slightly better player on clay to begin with, +138 wasn't enough.
Well I look a bit silly dont I haha. As a Serbian I had to chuck a lil on him, was ok losing half a unit. Safe to say after the first set I cashed out almost half my bet which was a gift. Also didnt watch it all as I could tell it was going to be a mauling. Something was off with him.

Tennessee Titans Odds: +134

I'm taking a shot at Ten at home. With Tre'davious White now out for Bills and AJ back for the Titans i can see them pulling off the upset.

Back