Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

He had 67 against them last time and with Seattle’s defense being so bad I feel like there’s lots of points and possessions in this game. If he gets his usual 10-12 carries he can get this. He’s only gone under 55.5 in one game on the year.

Yeah... something is just screaming trap to me but I'm rooting for you.

thanks we shall see...

I'm playing against D Hop in my biggest $ fantasy league and this is a pivotal week. Murray running for a zillion yards and not passing for many would be good by me!

haha get it. As a Niners fan I hate the texans for Gifting hopkins to the cards for a worn running back.

Yeah that trade...wow. Guess that's Bill O'brien's tenure in a nutshell. I get that they paid Watson and wanted to dump salary but still...

Murray over 2 tds -100

2 passing TD's? Love that bet. Seattle's pass defense is literally the worst in NFL history so far this year. And Seattle can score so Kyler will likely have to keep throwing.

I think at worst it's a push unless he somehow got hurt.

2 passing TD's? Love that bet. Seattle's pass defense is literally the worst in NFL history so far this year. And Seattle can score so Kyler will likely have to keep throwing.

I think at worst it's a push unless he somehow got hurt.
Yea two passing. A lot of books dont even offer that Murray scores a td prop, but I would probably play that too at around +140

I figure it’s a push at worse

Well Mkess was right 0-3 on props but had them in small parlays for a small loss on the night after some hits on the Bellator card. I did have Seattle in survivor so it’s nice to get that out of the way.

Well Mkess was right 0-3 on props but had them in small parlays for a small loss on the night after some hits on the Bellator card. I did have Seattle in survivor so it’s nice to get that out of the way.

To be fair, I was right on the bet but not as much the rationale. I thought Murray would find open receivers all night and just not need to scramble as much. Instead, he took a big hit that hurt his shoulder/neck and I think that made him a little more hesitant to run. And Seattle's D played maybe their best overall game this year.

To be fair, I was right on the bet but not as much the rationale. I thought Murray would find open receivers all night and just not need to scramble as much. Instead, he took a big hit that hurt his shoulder/neck and I think that made him a little more hesitant to run. And Seattle's D played maybe their best overall game this year.

yep they did. Weird stuff happens in these divisional games sometimes. Ah well onto ufc 255 and some NFL this weekend

Back