Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

Vikings defense has been on the field for most of this game so far and short turn around week from OT last game. 2nd Half 9ers coaching adjustments. Game going to get out of hand.

edit: was really tempted to take coleman score 2td or more at +1200 I think it was pre-game but passed. Huge regrets now lol

Vikings defense has been on the field for most of this game so far and short turn around week from OT last game. 2nd Half 9ers coaching adjustments. Game going to get out of hand.

edit: was really tempted to take coleman score 2td or more at +1200 I think it was pre-game but passed. Huge regrets now lol

I live bet Coleman to score 3 or more TD’s at +2500 after he scored his first TD. Hopefully he gets another one

With the Vikings staring down a 3 score game, this game is over. No possible way they catch up and hold SF down.

Chalking that over bet a loss I guess. 1 team doesnt look like they want to score and the other team looks too shit to...

Sorry for anyone that tailed. The logic was the 9ers would score at will which wasn't far off but didn't realize they would just run completely over the Vikings and that Cousins would need to throw a ton to keep up. I need to start taking the bye week into consideration more often when betting playoff football but recency bias got me on this one. That said, I do have four parlays with the 9ers covering still alive. The bad part is they all include Titans keeping it close against Baltimore (lol)

Sorry for anyone that tailed. The logic was the 9ers would score at will which wasn't far off but didn't realize they would just run completely over the Vikings and that Cousins would need to throw a ton to keep up. I need to start taking the bye week into consideration more often when betting playoff football but recency bias got me on this one. That said, I do have four parlays with the 9ers covering still alive. The bad part is they all include Titans keeping it close against Baltimore (lol)
I liked the 2nd leg of your parlay a lot the -13.5 ravens. Think they blow out titans bad. As it stands I have 2 parlays going myself one has Ravens 1st half spread and other is full game spread with the under. Thinking the game goes a lot like the one we just watched now lol.

Still no rushing props for bmore

i dunno if Ingram is playing or not.

just got in the stadium. Ready to do this

#bigtruss

Back