Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - December, 2017

Injury report says Dragic out tonight and expected to be tomorrow against new orleans. Will look to LB

im free rolling dallas and hoping for a good miami 1st quarter to add more to the dallas play.

the heat have been playing injured 5 in the last 7 days. you can also make an argument that this is their 9th road game.

im free rolling dallas and hoping for a good miami 1st quarter to add more to the dallas play.

the heat have been playing injured 5 in the last 7 days. you can also make an argument that this is their 9th road game.
Confidence increased. Couldn't find a ML for Dallas at + money so 1q LB seems like $$

Madrid vs Barcelona play tomorrow, the most important soccer game of the year. I really like "Sergio Ramos will receive a yellow card". You can find that at 1.72 365bet or way better:
2.00 on 888, unibet and other bookies.

on William hill Sergio Ramos will recieve a yellow card is 1.50, 2.00 is insane value imo.

Madrid vs Barcelona play tomorrow, the most important soccer game of the year. I really like "Sergio Ramos will receive a yellow card". You can find that at 1.72 365bet or way better:
2.00 on 888, unibet and other bookies.

on William hill Sergio Ramos will recieve a yellow card is 1.50, 2.00 is insane value imo.

Until he does what Ramos does and gets a straight red.

Until he does what Ramos does and gets a straight red.

LOL.

I usually don't bet on Soccer but if he gets a straight red card the bet counts as a lose??? lol I didn't thought about that, it would be crazy to lose the bet like that. Anyway 2.00 is a very good bet imo

I’m looking at the under in the GS/LA game. The Warriors have gone under in 5 of their last 6 games and the one game that went over in that stretch only went over because the game went into overtime.

I’m looking at the under in the GS/LA game. The Warriors have gone under in 5 of their last 6 games and the one game that went over in that stretch only went over because the game went into overtime.
I was on 229.5 in that.

What do you think about backing a + value unders?

I'd be very surprised if the wording on this bet differs from 'Ramos to get booked' so a red card would be covered.
Don't think so with the way the person has worded it.

It's good odds but Ramos is known for his reds in El classico.

@Rawex opinion would be helpful on this.

Well that was lame. Caught Dallas in 1Q at +160 to win the game for 1u but ended up hedging for Miami to win 4Q live at +188

Well that was lame. Caught Dallas in 1Q at +160 to win the game for 1u but ended up hedging for Miami to win 4Q live at +188

dallas actually played ok, not like they got drunk the night before.

its hard to beat a team thats shooting 64 percent from the field

pelicans -200

heat on 6th game in eight days on a back to back and probably no dion waiters. doubt that ellington and richardson have career nights again

It’s a rainy day in bmore. I think +14.5 to the colts is a bit generous.

I’ll bet the Bulls +7. Why not

Last edited:
I took o3.5 field goals made in the Ravens/Colts game. This seems like the perfect game for this to hit. Had to pay juice though

1.35u to win 1u

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back