Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - February 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of like Wisconsin -8 as well... Shields is still out for Nebraska and that's by far their best scorer.

I thought about it but decided on the under 133.5 instead. I figure Nebraska will try to hold onto the ball to keep the number of possessions low without their leading scorer.

NHL

Pit/NYR over 5
Det -140

NBA

Portland -4.5 (Hou had to go up and down the floor with Golden State last night so I'm thinking tired legs)
Damian Lillard pts+reb over 27.5

I kind of like Wisconsin -8 as well... Shields is still out for Nebraska and that's by far their best scorer.
Not a bad idea, Wisconsin is down this year but they are getting better quickly and have won something like 5 straight. I still don't quite trust them enough to cover near double digits against a half way decent conference team though, so I passed.

Good luck.

I thought about it but decided on the under 133.5 instead. I figure Nebraska will try to hold onto the ball to keep the number of possessions low without their leading scorer.

NHL

Pit/NYR over 5
Det -140

NBA

Portland -4.5 (Hou had to go up and down the floor with Golden State last night so I'm thinking tired legs)
Damian Lillard pts+reb over 27.5

Holy shit that stayed under by half a point. Nebraska playing frenzy D and fouling with under 2 mintues to go and down by 14 points I was getting so pissed LOL.

Raptors/Portland o214.5
$300 to win $252

only US-sports play I have tonight. Been playing poker so haven't had time to check this thread

Holy shit that stayed under by half a point. Nebraska playing frenzy D and fouling with under 2 mintues to go and down by 14 points I was getting so pissed LOL.

hahaha need.

So far 2-0 today but K State and SMU looking sketchy.

@Dusty Trunks Marquette desperately trying to lose this game, wtf Cheatham.

hahaha need.

So far 2-0 today but K State and SMU looking sketchy.

@Dusty Trunks Marquette desperately trying to lose this game, wtf Cheatham.
Lol I know making it as difficult as possible arent they? Good call on Wisconsin btw.

6ers were winning all game, blew it in the 4th and nearly blew the cover too. Held on to cover by 1pt tho!

Big win! Great call on South Carolina and Marquette. They both looked great. Let's hope KState can turn this one around and grind out a win.

Big win! Great call on South Carolina and Marquette. They both looked great. Let's hope KState can turn this one around and grind out a win.
Yeah they got off to a really rough start and problem is they aren't the kind of team suited to make up points quickly...

Not over yet though.

grats on rangers.. king henrik stood on his freakin head. 34-22 sog for pit, 8-0 in takeaways, etc.. bahhh. i stopped watching after the beginning. kinda felt like pit was gonna struggle to put one past lundqvist.

Raptors/Portland o214.5
$300 to win $252

only US-sports play I have tonight. Been playing poker so haven't had time to check this thread
ding. livebet it at over 209.5 at halftime for another $300 to win $275

also been crushing the cs:go and poker past few days. up like $21k this month already. February <3

Thanks to @FurioG and @phisherman for talking me out of Barca game. Instead i put the cash on Lewa and Muller to score. 2 goals for Lewa and Muller missed a penaltykick ( a german missing a penaltykick, that happens what once every 100 years).

But dont matter about Muller, Rangers and Canucks tripled the amount of cash i bet yesterday/last night.

Lazio to win. For those feeling lucky and after better odds try Lazio -1. However i am not doing that, Serie A is risky league to bet on. Only italian teams i recommend trying handicap bets with are Juventus and Napoli. (that goes for their game in Serie A, not games in Championsleague or Europa league)

NHL:
Ducks and Capitals in regulation and ML. Singles and parlays.
Over 4.5 and over 5.5 in Stars-Blackhawks (that said last 2 over bets with Stars in it, i lost).
Might go with Sharks and Oilers too but not sure yet.

Betting the Oilers today vs Toronto. Toronto still on the road with JVR, lupul, bozak, matthias all out with injury and they just traded phaneuf on top of that. Some of the guys from the recent trade with ottawa may be playing their first game with the team as well so I would assume there may be some learning curve for those guys to pick up Toronto's systems.

Toronto's last game vs Calgary was closer then it should have been and Calgary had benched some of their top players.

Oilers aren't exactly a lock but with Mcdavid back I'm expecting them to get the win here at home.

$10 on Edmonton moneyline and $10 on edmonton -1.5 for now...might add more.

Indeed Barca is resting keyplayers. Instead i am going with Lewandowski and Muller to score.

I really wish I could bet on "x player to score" id be pretty good at it plus I would probably just bet Cristiano and messi to score whenever they play and I'd be in the green lol

I honestly do think that is a legit plan lol

I really wish I could bet on "x player to score" id be pretty good at it plus I would probably just bet Cristiano and messi to score whenever they play and I'd be in the green lol

I honestly do think that is a legit plan lol
Bookie dont offer that?

Usually Messi and C Ronaldo are at -300 range to score most games.

I won't play anything on the weekend since that Barca game really "messi'd" me up but for soccer I like:
Italian Serie A: Juve over Napoli.
English Prem: Bournemouth over Stoke. I believe Stoke hasn't won a match since Shawcross got injured. Plus maybe put a little bit on Benik Afobe to score.
Southampton over Swansea. Southampton hasn't let a goal in in the past 5 games.
France Ligue 1: PSG to win and clean sheet.
PSG/Lille under 2.5. Lille are really tough to score on and they're offense really sucks.

For hockey tonight I agree with fading the Leafs. Edmonton has been struggling too but I think their offense will carry them tonight.

Anyone betting LOL today ? I asked my friend that plays but these are eu teams and he mostly knows na

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back