Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - February, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^ Got an itch for action so followed that. GL to us.

Just caught up in here. Now that it's all said and done I think 'Robert Kraft to be shown o2.5 times' was the best bet of the night lol. They showed him like 7 times in the 2H alone, at least here in Boston

Wish I bet it lol

You're not going to see the kid gloat, boast, brag about a winning bet like some here because it's frankly bad karma. But damn it feels good to hit my biggest bet of the year. I capped the game with pinpoint precision as I said beforehand Pats as a -6.5 favorites.

My -4.5 was a monster value play and it hit like bingo, bango, bongo.

My $10,000 bet brought back $13,500 profit. This is how the big dawgs do it. Go big or go home!

As corny as it might sound I am literally the Elon Musk of sports handicapping. On point and deadly accurate.

- Barry

That was fucking brutal. Lose by a hook, Wiz choke job. it was the right play, though. That one sucked to sit through. As Timmy said it was payback for the Pats from the betting Gods. Win a big one in ot, lose a smaller on in ot the next day.

What a loss. Wizards had that in the bag

LOL @barrygood1 is the best.

He capped that game perfectly. He figured the Pats would be down 28-3 then have literally everything that could possibly go right for them happen to allow OT. THEN have them win the coin toss and score a TD on the opening possession, the only possible way his bet can cash.

Epic GOAT troll in the history of Sherdog...nay...dare I say the history of the INTERNET. Amazing stuff.

Incredible game between Washington & Cleveland. I won on that taking the Cavs live and small on them pre game. For the Wizards sake though help me understand why they have Beal on Kyrie instead of Wall? Wall is a better defender then Beal and they leave him standing onKorver. Kyrie is incredible and he cooked Beal on that first shot where he hit the floater on the baseline, after that especially you need Wall to play D on him.

I HAMMERED the Grizz live yesterday, irresponsible honestly had a ton on them. Just watching that game though I could see that the Spurs weren't coming back. Live betting in the NBA is great, just wish that league pass (where I have to watch games not on espn or TNT wasn't so delayed)

I like Portland today. Dallas traveling after playing up in Denver last night, and Portland lookingto get revenge from losing last week at home. Heavy pre tip for me 3.3 units

Will be on Navy in lacrosse later. Just waiting to see if the line will get better closer to the game or not.

Washington was the right side last night. Took one of Lebrons best games ever and a bank in 3 to force ot.

Louisville was terrible and as I grow as a bettor I just need to probably lay off that one with the injuries. Oh well.

I HAMMERED the Grizz live yesterday, irresponsible honestly had a ton on them. Just watching that game though I could see that the Spurs weren't coming back. Live betting in the NBA is great, just wish that league pass (where I have to watch games not on espn or TNT wasn't so delayed)

I like Portland today. Dallas traveling after playing up in Denver last night, and Portland lookingto get revenge from losing last week at home. Heavy pre tip for me 3.3 units
I thought the same initially but as a 2 pt road favorite? idk. sometimes you have to be stubborn and pass on lines that are too steep. Dallas is arguably a more complete team, although, they dont have the superstars like Dame and McCollum

I thought the same initially but as a 2 pt road favorite? idk. sometimes you have to be stubborn and pass on lines that are too steep. Dallas is arguably a more complete team, although, they dont have the superstars like Dame and McCollum
They're going to win yolo

Got them at -1, and then went back and added at -1.5. Dallas played awful last night, and I really feel Portland is the better squad. We shall see though, I have been pretty hot so maybe I am due for a loss.

They're going to win yolo

Got them at -1, and then went back and added at -1.5. Dallas played awful last night, and I really feel Portland is the better squad. We shall see though, I have been pretty hot so maybe I am due for a loss.
I'm gonna look to live bet the Blazers for sure but no chance I take them at - odds. Don't sleep on Dallas, though. They've dealt w a lot of injuries but are now somewhat healthy. They're really well coached too. Started the season off 4-17 or something like that and now have a record of 20-31

I'm gonna look to live bet the Blazers for sure but no chance I take them at - odds. Don't sleep on Dallas, though. They've dealt w a lot of injuries but are now somewhat healthy. They're really well coached too. Started the season off 4-17 or something like that and now have a record of 20-31
Yolo fuck Harrison Barnes and their center who Ariza was going to give the business

Navy Lacrosse (+130) $42.84 to win $55.69.

Feels like all the plays I post lose and then when I don't get a chance to post they win. Navy has one of the best defenses in the country, should have the advantage on faceoffs, and Hopkins lost there best player and one of the best players in all of college lax in Ryan Brown. There defense should be improved but was horrible last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back