Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
About what it was the first time they played. If not for missed FG and Fumble theres 34pts in first half
Right but don't you think teams adjust? Games are also lower scoring in the playoffs. The fact that it's a blow out probably helps the over but it's still pretty far away

Right but don't you think teams adjust? Games are also lower scoring in the playoffs. The fact that it's a blow out probably helps the over but it's still pretty far away

Teams adjust but if you don't have the players...

If not for missed FG and fumble the under would now look horrible. As it stands its maybe a toss up. Depends on if Green Bay can get anything going.

Teams adjust but if you don't have the players...

If not for missed FG and fumble the under would now look horrible. As it stands its maybe a toss up. Depends on if Green Bay can get anything going.
But that literally goes toward my argument against betting extremes like these. Remember the Texans under? A few stupid flukey plays and you have to sweat big time. Same here, a fumble here and a fg there and you're kinda screwed. Zero margin for error

But that literally goes toward my argument against betting extremes like these. Remember the Texans under? A few stupid flukey plays and you have to sweat big time. Same here, a fumble here and a fg there and you're kinda screwed. Zero margin for error

I honestly thought this game might go into the 70's.

Was watching this game thinking I had Falcons -6 the whole time but I guess I didn't get the bet in in time. Thought the game was 340 and not 305 and rushed it right at 305. Oh well.

Took the Steelers moneyline to win $40 in the next game. The teams and quarterbacks that the Patriots have faced this year really is a joke. I'd take the Falcons over the Patriots and Steelers over the Falcons in the superbowl I think depending on what we see.

Live line is 69 so very well could happen. The blow out obviously helps that though

So over covers. Blowout helps sure but another way to look at it is that Packers left a bunch of pts out there in first half and were SHUTOUT and the over STILL covered.

It also helps that the Packers keep doing onside kicks, which is essentially free points for Atlanta due to the good field position.

So over covers. Blowout helps sure but another way to look at it is that Packers left a bunch of pts out there in first half and were SHUTOUT and the over STILL covered.
Strongly disagree. as PR said the onside kicks and prevent defense helps a lot in the over hitting

ATL has one TD off a GB onside kick. That's 7 pts.

Green Bay gave away 10 pts in first half. And like you said ATL not overly aggressive in second half either.

ATL has one TD off a GB onside kick. That's 7 pts.

Green Bay gave away 10 pts in first half. And like you said ATL not overly aggressive in second half either.
But an onside kick makes a scoring drive much more likely while decreasing the time of possession. Idk why I'm arguing this just forget it

Also ATL not really playing prevent. I've been tracking and they were rushing 5 more times than not.

But an onside kick makes a scoring drive much more likely while decreasing the time of possession. Idk why I'm arguing this just forget it
His team got raped and he's looking for something to cling to.

Just let him have this one, bro.

Love you, @mkess101

No I know what you are saying LOL. I was pointing out that ATL only scored 7 pts immediately following a GB onside kick. It decreases TOP but that's countered by the fact they are purposefully running the ball more and not pushing it down the field as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back