Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - May, 2017

Yea absolutely got wrecked here. Bad clay season.hopefully we turn it around in the French.

Thanks to whoever it was that pointed out juve to win the league. Think it was soccersteve. Won $200 but wish I did way more! Lol

Big card of MLB plays today, gonna try my hand at more totals going forward

Reds (-115) risk: 2u
Blue Jays/Orioles u8.5 (-120) risk: 0.5u
Dodgers/Marlins o9 (-115) risk: 0.5u
Red Sox/A's o8.5 (-120) risk: 0.5u

Big card of MLB plays today, gonna try my hand at more totals going forward

Reds (-115) risk: 2u
Blue Jays/Orioles u8.5 (-120) risk: 0.5u
Dodgers/Marlins o9 (-115) risk: 0.5u
Red Sox/A's o8.5 (-120) risk: 0.5u

That's what I've been doing...ive been lucky with the overs...

The reds vs Rockies game is looking to be fire fight...

I'm on:
Reds/Rockies o9.5 -115 for 1.5u
Toronto +110 for 1u
And Nationals -1.5 -105 for 1.05u

Overs have been pretty good to me this year too, surprisingly. Lot coming from Great American Ballpark though

That's what I've been doing...ive been lucky with the overs...

The reds vs Rockies game is looking to be fire fight...
I'm picky with sides. I need to see a lot of value on a game because I'd rather not make 5 plays a day hunting for value on particular teams. I guess I can be a little more lenient with totals if I keep my risk low. Kinda wanna see how it goes because the plays that I've wanted to make have been TERRIBLE early in the year and have sorta normalized since then.

I'm hoping the Reds/Rockies fire fight ends up with a 12-10 Reds win :) it'll make the game more exciting to watch

I'll most definitely be on the Celtics or at least the under tonight. This spread is stupid. IT isn't THAT good to warrant this overreaction

I'll most definitely be on the Celtics or at least the under tonight. This spread is stupid. IT isn't THAT good to warrant this overreaction

I like the under much better. Celtics offense has been trash this year without IT. And also with IT this series against Cleveland

I like the under much better. Celtics offense has been trash this year without IT. And also with IT this series against Cleveland
To be fair though, Cleveland's offensive output is definitely not sustainable. It's not really Boston's defense, Cavs are just hitting everything

I'm gonna go against conventional logic and wager Celtics +16 and over parlay.

Nothing about it makes sense...but gambling is weird like that

Bad weekend, down a few units.

Missed out on a ton of value on Alex. I considered using a freebet on him just in case but I just did not think he would win... =/

Haelp twists her fucking ankle, drops the 2nd set and concedes in the 3rd set only taking 1 game because of the sprain. She never gets thrashed like that, ever.

Tennis can be fucking brutal.

French Open qualifiers are now up, bound to be some easy picks. There is hope.

Decided against betting on the Celtics. Yeah, i still think it's too many points but who knows how hard they'll try without IT today. Instead im gonna throw a unit on the Cavs -11 for the first half

I'm on:
Reds/Rockies o9.5 -115 for 1.5u
Toronto +110 for 1u
And Nationals -1.5 -105 for 1.05u

Overs have been pretty good to me this year too, surprisingly. Lot coming from Great American Ballpark though

Damn Nats keeping Strasburg in too long cost me the perfect slate.

NBA Tonight:
Parlay: Warriors -10 (Win) + Cavs-15.5. 1u for +265
Cavs/Celtics under 216 -110: 1.1u

Under is not off to a good start

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha wow

Damn, I don't even watch basketball but you guys made the odds sound off. Only .3u each, but thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170522-000949.jpg
    Screenshot_20170522-000949.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 19
Back