Non upsets in hindsight

FOR ANYONE CURIOUS original vid got copyrighted heres a revised version i just reposted
if you wanna see it open in another tab its hit or miss

Last edited:

FOR ANYONE CURIOUS original vid got copyrighted heres a revised version i just reposted
if you wanna see it open in another tab its hit or miss

reposted again, 7th times the charm. link should work now. posting footage of conor mcgregor on youtube is hard

Best win was an accumulator, can't remember the first two fights but I think they were favourites to win, the multiplier was Ortega KO Frankie in the 1st. Turned out nice

I bow down to @chill doggie when it comes to accumulators paying out though

me vs. akinator... how does that guy know?

Neither Diaz winning the 1st fight nor Poirier winning the 2nd fight was a big upset.

I was more surprised the UFC really announced the fights thinking Conor was the favorite there... How could he be a favorite over a WW Diaz who is so known for his chin and stamina while Conor struggled with Mendes.... Then the rematch with Doostin, I mean Conor was already a few years on a drinking and what do i know more spree while Dustin was ultra active fighting only the best of the division.

I remember winning some dough on Crocop vs Barry. No way Mirko was losing that. Even long after his prime.

Neither Diaz winning the 1st fight nor Poirier winning the 2nd fight was a big upset.

I was more surprised the UFC really announced the fights thinking Conor was the favorite there... How could he be a favorite over a WW Diaz who is so known for his chin and stamina while Conor struggled with Mendes.... Then the rematch with Doostin, I mean Conor was already a few years on a drinking and what do i know more spree while Dustin was ultra active fighting only the best of the division.

lol he was the favorite based on betting odds vs Diaz and a massive Fav at that lol do you not know how betting works? He was absolutely the favorite

Mir was the underdog against Duffee
I know it’s hard to believe

Back