Media Norma Dumont returns against Karol Rosa| April 22 UFC FN

At least we get to watch butt cheeks jiggle at the end of our smoke break

What in the flying fuck?

It says FW. Dumont and Macy were both told all future fights were to be at BW.

What a shitshow. The UFC needs to make up their minds, ffs.

hopefully it’s the last 145 wmma fight ever
I just found it on FB. It won’t let me link. November 16 Macy said it. Her and Dumont were being forced to drop to BW.

It’s ridiculous. I actually like the division, and don’t know why more BW didn’t go up to FW. I want to see Amanda vs Dumont.

Spencer retired. Anderson didn’t get re-signed. Either have it or don’t have it. But make up your mind.

That’s 2 months ago, and the fight is in April.

Why is this at featherweight? Yet they're both ranked bantamweights? It's not exactly short notice.

At this point, the amount of women's bantamweight who just decide to fight up a weight class, they should just merge those divisions, or make it just Featherweight after flyweight for women's.

It's the same champ anyway, and these girls just alternate between these weight classes constantly

Norma is the onlyfans star we need but don't deserve.

I guess we gotta settle for jessica andrade

If she fights the way she did in round 3 vs Chiasson she seems like hard one to best. She's passive

What in the flying fuck?

It says FW. Dumont and Macy were both told all future fights were to be at BW.

What a shitshow. The UFC needs to make up their minds, ffs.
giphy.gif

I'm more shocked you bought into the rumors. Norma never doing bw.

Why is this at featherweight? Yet they're both ranked bantamweights? It's not exactly short notice.

At this point, the amount of women's bantamweight who just decide to fight up a weight class, they should just merge those divisions, or make it just Featherweight after flyweight for women's.

It's the same champ anyway, and these girls just alternate between these weight classes constantly
Most don’t actually alternate. But I’d be fine with merging BW and FW at 145. Most of those girls don’t need to be cutting to 135.

Do that and add AW.

Unless they cut Norma, i doubt It.
Girl can't properly make 135
Macy said something like.. “It’s going to be a problem”. They aren’t around anymore but Cyborg, Anderson, and Spencer probably couldn’t make that cut.

Back