Not safe for Khabib to come to the UK or Ireland

Khabib should just show up with Kadyrov with the Chechen army and show those little potato growers whose boss.
??

Some fans just go to far and you are one of them, Dagestan and Chechnya have some of the most closed minded and ruthless dogs on the planet, they should not be idolized for their inhumane acts. I am not saying all of them are like this but the people in charge are seriously fucked up people.

Following it by calling the Irish potato growers is highly insensitive considering it was pretty much their only source of food during a great famine which saw tens of thousands die of starvation.

You sir are a moron and depict everything wrong this society.

Produced much better fighters on a whole than Dagestan ever has.
True.
Dagestan has been putting out some pretty good ones here recently though.

But that is a small list of Irish champions.
Kind of weird how a small island had put out the worlds best fighters.

Kind of like Iceland has put out so many strongmen and Kenya has put out so many runners.

I only recognize Conner (who we now know sucks) and I recognize Calvin Klein, but he's a lot uglier than I figured a model would be.
Those are Irish champions.
I could make a bigger list if you want.

Produced much better fighters on a whole than Dagestan ever has.
Wrestling is a combat sport, and an asinine percentage of wrestling gold medalists and world champions come from that area, so no... But since you said "fighters" let's talk about real actual MMA fighters, imagine how bad a Dagestan vs Ireland mma fighters massacre would be. So, wrong.

I doubt it

Probably not enough tickets sold

No Steve Collins, Wayne Mc Cullough, Katie Taylor, Jack Dempsey? Gtfo
Steve Collins is a legend, him and Chris Eubanks was a great fight. Always wanted to see him fight Calzaghe.

I see Jack Demseys descendents almost every day here. I am related to them by marriage.

There’s ways to drastically mitigate the chances of receiving death threats. Most of us do it every day: conduct yourself in a relatively courteous fashion. Guys like McGregor and Khabib want to draw attention with actions and words, but then want sympathy when 0.00001% of those granting them attention are loons.

Because offending people is obviously a justification for receiving death threats. Derp derp

Wrestling is a combat sport, and an asinine percentage of wrestling gold medalists and world champions come from that area, so no... But since you said "fighters" let's talk about real actual MMA fighters, imagine how bad a Dagestan vs Ireland mma fighters massacre would be. So, wrong.
Ireland has a smaller population than Dagestan and Chechnya. More Boxing World Champs per pop than
Steve Collins is a legend, him and Chris Eubanks was a great fight. Always wanted to see him fight Calzaghe.

I see Jack Demseys descendents almost every day here. I am related to them by marriage.
I believe ya. Only decent Russian boxers are Ethnic Russian. These North Caucasus are only good at wrassling, no decent boxers come out of there. They could never hang in the amauturs or pros

Ireland has a smaller population than Dagestan and Chechnya. More Boxing World Champs per pop than

I believe ya. Only decent Russian boxers are Ethnic Russian. These North Caucasus are only good at wrassling, no decent boxers come out of there. They could never hang in the amauturs or pros
No, Dagestan at the current moment has 2 million less people than Ireland, and throughout history the ratio was a lot higher for Ireland. They don't focus on boxing though, the combat sports they do focus on they're dominant in.

Murat Gassiev, Artur Beterbiev, Akhmed Kotiev, Sultan Ibragimov etc. There's a good amount of boxing world champions for a place (the North Caucasus) that doesn't really care about boxing, wrestling is like a religion there. Imagine if they actually focused on boxing like they did wrestling...

Back