Opinion Now we have a polio outbreak.

You think Polio came from MExico?
Irrelevant because a large number of people crossing over into the US from Mexico aren't Mexican and many of those just pass through Mexico to get here

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-62857112

America, fuck yeah!
Comin' again to refuse another fuckin' vax, yeah
America, fuck Yeah!
Polio is the only way, yeah
Scientists, your game is through
'Cause now you have ta answer to
America, fuck yeah!
So struggle to deal with another fuckin' outbreak
America, fuck yeah!
Whatcha' gonna do when plague comes for you now
It's the dream that we all share
It's the hope for tomorrow
(Fuck Yeah!)

Polio has never been fully eradicated and there are known cases in a few places. It's kind of not very surprising it may pop up here and there now and again until it is eradicated. The plague is commonly found in rodents in the Southern US and sometimes there are cases of it too. Read a book. It's not a sign of a grand design, just nature gonna nature.
"Of the 3 strains of wild poliovirus (type 1, type 2 and type 3), wild poliovirus type 2 was eradicated in 1999 and no case of wild poliovirus type 3 has been found since the last reported case in Nigeria in November 2012. Both strains have officially been certified as globally eradicated. As at 2020, wild poliovirus type 1 affects two countries: Pakistan and Afghanistan."

Polio is a rather big thing. The plague isn't. Much less monkeypox. Monkeypox, ebola and other African viruses and whatnot are just part of Africa. Everything in Africa wants to kill you and can. It takes a special kind of toughness to survive there.

I feel like California and NY declare state of emergency every month

They do.

And it's ALWAYS those two places, every time. Nowhere else. Speaks volumes. Both places are run by domineering, power hungry lefties who get a thrill out of doing it.

Hairstyles in the 80s were worse than covid
The 80s was stupid, but had one thing going for itself. It was about having fun. It's easy to make fun of things like McMansions, but they meant a lot to the people moving there. That was hard working Americans making it.

The sun is shining, birds are chirping, my belly is full and I'm content. All in all, life is good at this moment. Gotta take pleasure in the little things when the opportunity arises.

Then again, we're only 2 years into the 2020s so there's plenty of time left for shit to go sideways. The serenity prayer is a good one for even heathens like me.

See this is why you're the fucking man!

Thanks for that bit of Shine today.

good luck ever trying to convince anybody to get another vaccine again after that covid shit

there could be some kind of horrible virus being spread around with a 100% mortality rate and they could develop a perfectly safe and 100% effective vaccine against it but still they couldnt convince most of the country to take it just because of all the shit that went down with the covid vaccine. it wouldnt just be a fringe minority of people who don't like to be told what to do and conspiracists who think that bill gates is microchipping them and the deep state is running mind control or whatever who would refuse to take it either.

Not just vaccines, but the social contract that keeps people from turning feral.

After that pandemic bullshit I'm actively looking into getting a gun.

And it's ALWAYS those two places, every time. Nowhere else. Speaks volumes. Both places are run by domineering, power hungry lefties who get a thrill out of doing it.

Five days ago the Governor of Georgia declared a state of emergency.
Two weeks ago the Governor of Texas declared a state of emergency.
Two weeks ago the Governor of Utah declared a state of emergency.
Two weeks ago the Governor of Mississippi declared a state of emergency.
Four weeks ago the Governor of West Virginia declared a state of emergency.

Four weeks ago the Governor of Michigan declared a state of emergency.
Four weeks ago the Governor of Nevada declared a state of emergency.

Two months ago the Governor of Ohio declared a state of emergency.
Two months ago the Governor of Arizona declared a state of emergency.

I could go on. But no, it's only ever New York and California. Every time. Nowhere else. Always those domineering, power hungry lefties.

Or maybe you're a partisan hack who sees only what he wants to see.

See this is why you're the fucking man!

Thanks for that bit of Shine today.
Thanks man. Sometimes I manage to write shit worth reading.

But I was listening to Marley when I wrote that, so that probably helped.

Thanks man. Sometimes I manage to write shit worth reading.

But I was listening to Marley when I wrote that, so that probably helped.

For a dirty Heathen you roll with more Grace than a good chunk of the peeps in my former parish.

"Of the 3 strains of wild poliovirus (type 1, type 2 and type 3), wild poliovirus type 2 was eradicated in 1999 and no case of wild poliovirus type 3 has been found since the last reported case in Nigeria in November 2012. Both strains have officially been certified as globally eradicated. As at 2020, wild poliovirus type 1 affects two countries: Pakistan and Afghanistan."

Polio is a rather big thing. The plague isn't. Much less monkeypox. Monkeypox, ebola and other African viruses and whatnot are just part of Africa. Everything in Africa wants to kill you and can. It takes a special kind of toughness to survive there.
Please see my follow up post below.

Prosecute Deblasio for mass murder first. Then worry about the small fish.
Deblasio implemented the vaccine mandate which saved more lives than he couldve ever killed. He stopped New York from becoming Florida in Summer/Fall 2021

Deblasio implemented the vaccine mandate which saved more lives than he couldve ever killed. He stopped New York from becoming Florida in Summer/Fall 2021
Lovely eulogy.

I think we have to stop banning so many crazy posters from the entire forum, can’t they just be banned from the war room for awhile, there should be like a sentencing system
A jury of sherdoggers decides your ban length

I think we have to stop banning so many crazy posters from the entire forum, can’t they just be banned from the war room for awhile, there should be like a sentencing system
A jury of sherdoggers decides your ban length
I like a jury model

Back