Nunes Pena 2....

Who wins the rematch?

• Total voters

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
If they fight again in a few months who would you take? I think i'd still bet on Nunes.

Pena will win in the rematch. Pena just like Cat Zingano is Nunes worst nightmare.

Nunes is obviously wayyyyy better technically than Pena so if she doesn't fight like a complete dumbass again she should be fine.

Why though?

Nunes got decisively finished! time to let a soccer mom coming off one win get a crack

Pena.

I actually felt like Pena could pull it off even before the fight. She has always been durable, putting and maintaining pressure. Things that Nunez's gas tank typically fold under.

So I expect the same in a rematch. Pena will outwork her just like she did tonight.

Absolutely zero interest in seeing a rematch. When champs flat out hand their titles over because of just not wanting to be the champ anymore, the last thing I want to hear is how badly they want to win it back. Makes absolutely no sense on any level.

"A baby that she didn't have Nunes" beats Pena 9/10 times.

If they rematch 100 times I'd have Nunes 250 times.
Assuming she doesn't get "tired" after the first round

Nunes wins.But i'd like to see GDR get the next shot

nunes probably gets it... if she takes camp seriously. which is hard to know since shes super rich now especially by brazil standards and has a new kid.

if she paces herself i think she can win

Maybe I’m insane but Amanda felt off her game. I feel like she will come back stronger whole thing reminds me of GSP VS Serra

Nunes needs to work her way back. Please no immediate rematches Dana.

All this talk about Nunes taking it seriously is silly. She was unable to bully Pena and was getting caught, that is terribly taxing and Amanda has always had a suspect gas tank when she is challenged and not just teeing off on people.

She got beat up and gassed out, she got taken down and quit, the end.

Even Pena's corner were saying that it was playing out in their favor and talking about singles for a grind. Nunes's gas tank was the target all along. I just didn't realize how tough Pena is.

Nunes will try and run and leg kick her to death like she tried with Valentina in the second match. That is the only way she knows how to deal with girls who are tough enough to stifle her size and power advantage. Hopefully, Pena's team anticipates this and prepares. I would like to see Pena gas her out and make her quit again.

Back