Law NYC to require Vaccine Passports. UPDATE: Now required for ALL employment, kids 5-11, and 2 doses

You mean the unvaccinated don't support open discrimination. And once again, we are still talking about a 99%+ survival rate virus.

If the government, or a business, or an individual is so scared of a 99%+ survival rate virus then they need to make the personal choice to shut down and stay home.

Keep your bitch assedness away from the rest of us.

It's not discrimination, because the unvaccinated do not have a constitutional right to enter government or private premises. Suppose I want to enter a restaurant or Gov. office , only wearing shorts, and I am denied entry, am I being discriminated against.

It is pretty absurd you guys keep regurgitating the 99% survivial rate meme, because you totally ignore that the survivial rate for elderly is lower and hospitals can reach capacity very quickly if there had not been measures to mitigate the spread.

A person who survives the virus, but needs hospital stay, is still taking away bed space from other people. If Hospitals were innundated, there wouldn't be enough personnel and space to treat people with other serious ailements. You guys keep ignoring this, just to push your B.S. narrative.

Why don't you unvaccinated keep to your own property or that of likeminded persons, and not expect the rest of us to put up with you.

It's not discrimination, because the unvaccinated do not have a constitutional right to enter government or private premises. Suppose I want to enter a restaurant or Gov. office , only wearing shorts, and I am denied entry, am I being discriminated against.

It is pretty absurd you guys keep regurgitating the 99% survivial rate meme, because you totally ignore that the survivial rate for elderly is lower and hospitals can reach capacity very quickly if there had not been measures to mitigate the spread.

A person who survives the virus, but needs hospital stay, is still taking away bed space from other people. If Hospitals were innundated, there wouldn't be enough personnel and space to treat people with other serious ailements. You guys keep ignoring this, just to push your B.S. narrative.

Why don't you unvaccinated keep to your own property or that of likeminded persons, and not expect the rest of us to put up with you.

Because they are selfish, first of all, and secondly they are CT'ers. There is no reasoning with them. They believe they are in some of war for humanity. It's depressing, but inevitable that these kinds of people would be exposed en masse like this.

Another thing I find interesting is that none of them seem to care or understand about the very real possible complications covid can cause people, even if you survive (You likely will) you risk neurological side effects. That's not worth having if you just vax up and protect yourself.

Because they are selfish, first of all, and secondly they are CT'ers. There is no reasoning with them. They believe they are in some of war for humanity. It's depressing, but inevitable that these kinds of people would be exposed en masse like this.

Another thing I find interesting is that none of them seem to care or understand about the very real possible complications covid can cause people, even if you survive (You likely will) you risk neurological side effects. That's not worth having if you just vax up and protect yourself.

Here's a recent study that claims babies born during the pandemic show lower cognitive ability and motor skills.

Children born during the pandemic score markedly lower on standard measures of verbal, motor, and overall cognitive ability, US researchers have found.

In a longitudinal study of 672 children from Rhode Island that has run since 2011, those born after the pandemic began showed results on the Mullen scales of early learning that corresponded to an average IQ score of 78, a drop of 22 points from the average of previous cohorts.

The study, which was funded by the US National Institutes of Health is awaiting peer review before publication in JAMA Pediatrics. But a preprint copy is available online.

https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2031

Thats a good thing. It means the vaccine is working

+1 for the mandate that made her get it and likely saved her life
Trollface_non-free.png

The best is the time you posted your picture. You look like the kinda guy who wanders grocery stores in his underpants. Those sun glasses too. Lmfao

Big talk for a pussy geek hiding behind his keyboard..Please provide all of us with a laugh, show yourself…
<Dany07>

Oregon mandates masks outside (mind you 68 percent of adults are fully vaccinated). Yet, they seem to not care or want to do anything about the extremists groups that are causing widespread violence all over Portland.

Basically all non-essential establishments. Groceries, etc wont require vaccination for entry

It starts in 2 weeks but the mandate begins in September

Indoor Dining, Indoor Gyms/Fitness, Indoor Entertainments

The only good thing De Blasio has done. Hoping other cities follow the trend.

edit: now LA and Chicago will consider it

That seems unethical and possibly illegal. How do they handle people with religious objection or that have health reasons to not take the vaccine?

Back