Crime NYPD Officer Murdered By Man With 21 Prior Arrests

Sorry, I can't show you where anyone else looked stupid. Can I have the last word? Nothing would mean more to me in my life.

Maybe. I'm starting to feel bad for you and QAunt.

nyc-boromrate-sm.jpg

planet-of-the-apes-laugh.gif

I have literally posted all of the data that backs up the fact that crime in the US is dropping. Your feelings are hurt. I get it. But you are not making your life any better by believing bulkshit.

Show me the data that proves:
1. That crime was lower in the 1990s than it is today, and
2. That crime in recent months has been rising overall in the US.

If you can’t do that, you can shut up.

The first data you posted said not to take it as fact, due to several policies by district attorneys, etc, that influence crime stats, which I pointed out and you never responded to. So your facts are really just things you’re not accurately representing due to your own bias. Even when I pointed it out, you did not respond, despite responding to others. Why is that?

I have already posted stats just related to NYC that do show some rising crime, along with how they are turning what should be felony assaults to misdemeanors.

Come on dude, lmao

<seedat>

Makes sense.
I assume it happens everywhere. People see a major metro area going to shit and flee to the suburbs. The criminals are learning though. They go right to the suburbs to commit the crime because no one has nice shit to steal in the city anymore.

I assume it happens everywhere. People see a major metro area going to shit and flee to the suburbs. The criminals are learning though. They go right to the suburbs to commit the crime because no one has nice shit to steal in the city anymore.

I assumed you were having fun with the discussion. The city really cracked down on crime in the mid 90s. It wasn't about population dispersion or anything like that. The populations of the boroughs increased from the 80s into the 2010s.

Using this picture to score political points. Benny Johnson, class act as always.

'Political Points.'

Apparently that's what the left is afraid of.
Not the fact that their policies are increasing the crime rates in NYC, like more assaults, rapes, & murders.

That means absolutely nothing to them.
But what does matter to them, is the wife & son of a murdered police officer who murdered by a career criminal that was still on the streets because of their policies... being photographed at the funeral... and bring shared on social media... and it may be used to cause the leftists in power to lose power via elections.

You leftists always be relied upon to have power as your highest priority.

'Political Points.'

Apparently that's what the left is afraid of.
Not the fact that their policies are increasing the crime rates in NYC, like more assaults, rapes, & murders.

That means absolutely nothing to them.
But what does matter to them, is the wife & son of a murdered police officer who murdered by a career criminal that was still on the streets because of their policies... being photographed at the funeral... and bring shared on social media... and it may be used to cause the leftists in power to lose power via elections.

You leftists always be relied upon to have power as your highest priority.

Yes "political points". Benny Johnson is a complete piece of shit.

It's horrible that this police officer was killed.

But lying about "increasing the crime rates in NYC, like more assaults, rapes, & murders." Is exactly what I'm talking about. Your hysterical doomsday posts here don't change reality.

Last edited:
Yes "political points". Benny Johnson is a complete piece of shit.

It's horrible that this police officer was killed.

But lying about "increasing the crime rates in NYC, like more assaults, rapes, & murders." Is exactly what I'm talking about. Your hysterical doomsday posts here don't change reality.

When the facts don't align with leftist's political agenda... lie about the facts.

3l8qsn.jpg

New York Post - Major crime continues to surge in NYC, up 36% this year: new police data​

At least attempt to tell better lies, people would respect you more if you would.

Last edited:
When the facts don't align with leftist's political agenda... lie about the facts.

3l8qsn.jpg

New York Post - Major crime continues to surge in NYC, up 36% this year: new police data​

At least attempt to tell better lies, people would respect you more if you would.

This is the best you've got? Why are you using a nypost article from 2022? Your hysteria will never be backed up by facts. Keep trying though.

That might be true for petty crimes like shoplifting or fare evasion but I doubt there are murders and aggravated assaults that go unreported.

I don't think anyone is claiming that we suddenly became benevolent as much as the claim is that whatever set of factors that decreased crime from its peak in the 90s is still at work despite some hiccups along the way.
Unreported?
The NY Times doesn’t report these incindents.
Neither do CNN or MSNBC.

Who knows what the politicians feel empowered to do as a result.
Or it could signal that increased arrests are leading to criminals thinking twice about committing certain crimes.
It doesn’t signal that.

This is the best you've got? Why are you using a nypost article from 2022? Your hysteria will never be backed up by facts. Keep trying though.

You haven't posted shit, but I'll go ahead and post how 'down' crime is from the recent highs.

Feb 2023 - 9020 Major Crimes
Feb 2024 - 8813 Major Crimes
A -1.1% difference.

Wow. Its official, 'crime is down.'

Or, its not 'down' but it didn't achieve a new all-time high, so it justifies the talking point to satisfy gullible & non-curious people saying 'Crime is down.' When 88 crimes are still being committed for every 90 crimes that were committed a year ago.

Lets look specifically at murders.
37383470-9096555-image-a-33_1609277855758.jpg

2021 - 485 murders.
2022 - 418 murders.
[But crime surged everywhere else :
Rapes climbed 7% (1,591 from 1,481); felony assaults rose 13% (25,596 from 22,738), and robberies (17,138 from 13,592) spiked 26%, the data show.
Burglars and thieves had a field day, with burglary ballooning 23% (15,481 from 12,568); grand larceny surging 26% (50,698 from 40,166); and car theft soaring 32% (13,475 from 10,2190), according to the stats from Jan. 1 through Dec. 25.
2023 - 386 murders.

And leftists are satisfied with these numbers, and believe you should be too.

You haven't posted shit, but I'll go ahead and post how 'down' crime is from the recent highs.

Feb 2023 - 9020 Major Crimes
Feb 2024 - 8813 Major Crimes
A -1.1% difference.

Wow. Its official, 'crime is down.'

Or, its not 'down' but it didn't achieve a new all-time high, so it justifies the talking point to satisfy gullible & non-curious people saying 'Crime is down.' When 88 crimes are still being committed for every 90 crimes that were committed a year ago.

Lets look specifically at murders.
37383470-9096555-image-a-33_1609277855758.jpg

2021 - 485 murders.
2022 - 418 murders.
[But crime surged everywhere else :
Rapes climbed 7% (1,591 from 1,481); felony assaults rose 13% (25,596 from 22,738), and robberies (17,138 from 13,592) spiked 26%, the data show.
Burglars and thieves had a field day, with burglary ballooning 23% (15,481 from 12,568); grand larceny surging 26% (50,698 from 40,166); and car theft soaring 32% (13,475 from 10,2190), according to the stats from Jan. 1 through Dec. 25.
2023 - 386 murders.

And leftists are satisfied with these numbers, and believe you should be too.

It's not a matter of being "satisfied" with anything. It's a fact that crime has plummeted in the city since the 90s. It's a fact, that there isn't some historic crime wave going on in the city that you can blame on some leftist, communist Boogeyman, or whatever other hysterical bullshit you were ranting about.

NYC is a dumpster fire these days. It was already so prior to 2020 but it's on another level now. A lot of empty commercial buildings as well, businesses killed by the lockdowns, not so "lively" anymore. One has to wonder why people stay there. High cost of living, soft on crime policies, very corrupt legislature, local zombified / drug-addicted / mentally-ill fauna everywhere, now with young male migrants with unknown backgrounds thrown into the mix. The whole place is a security risk.

It's not a matter of being "satisfied" with anything. It's a fact that crime has plummeted in the city since the 90s. It's a fact, that there isn't some historic crime wave going on in the city that you can blame on some leftist, communist Boogeyman, or whatever other hysterical bullshit you were ranting about.
Obviously there was a crime wave that occurred during the pandemic but it was across the country. Here's what the numbers look like for Jacksonville which is is the largest city controlled by Republicans(a Dem mayor was elected in 2023 but the city council and state representatives remain majority GOP).
rolling_yearly_total_homicides.png

^^^

Lol. Yeah, some of the data I posted was compiled by the FBI, not “big tech.” And the only thing “big tech” does with that data is tie into government databases via an API and put it in a chart.

A bunch of pussies who are afraid of everything we’re exposed ITT. Not much else to say other than I know you guys got those Facebook messages during the Floyd protests saying “OMG, we just found out ANTIFA is coming to <insert your insignificant town’s name here> tonight! Everyone, lock your doors and be careful!”
And you guys thought it was real.
I am no fucking pussy and I stand up for my fellow man and always will. If the Mayors and Governors admit it, why would you deny it? I can post just as many sources saying crime is up, but I would rather just believe my own eyes.

The Subways in NY are as dangerous as they have ever been. Attacks are up. Murders are up. People pushed on tracks are up. And the number one increase is stolen cell phones and wallets. Those crimes just were never a real threat, and they are being committed by migrants, as this is the type of crime they committed in their old countries. NY has added gun scanners, increased police presence, and Hochul pulled in National Guard? Why? Because crime is down? Please stop the nonsense, there are real issues regardless of your political affiliation.
Here, you want proof, no Fox news needed:

IS this just the news making up stuff?? This is crime that would not be happening if they were not here. I live here, I see it, this shit is the wild west. Between Mentally Ill homeless and Migrants crime, knockout game, shit is truly dangerous.

Migrants:
"A group of migrants were arrested in the Bronx overnight Monday for a citywide crime spree that included stealing women's phones off the street, police said."

" 18-year-old migrant was busted Tuesday in the rowdy gang beating of two NYPD cops in Times Square, making him the seventh asylum-seeking thug to be tied to the shocking caught-on-video attack."

"The two suspects, Cleyber Andrade, 19, and Juan Uzcatgui, 23, are allegedly part of a wider ring whose members are connected to 62 different instances of grand larceny throughout the Big Apple — including a shocking, caught-on-video heist in which a 62-year-old woman was brutally dragged down a Brooklyn street, police sources claim"

"Cops are still searching for the ringleader, a Venezuelan migrant named Victor Parra, 30, of the Bronx, who was cut loose by a judge in December after getting picked up for grand larceny, sources said."

"It came in response to The Post’s exclusive report on Saturday that found shoplifting, panhandling and scams have plagued the Brooklyn communities around Floyd Bennett Field since nearly 2,000 asylum-seekers moved there."

"NYPD is honing in on migrant pickpocketing crews that are now working the Big Apple — with nearly 100 asylum seekers already popping up on the NYPD radar"

Mentally Ill/Homeless:
"The number of arrests related to individuals with a mental health history has spiked in the last five years", according to an NYPD statistical analysis obtained by NBC 4 New York.

When it comes to the seven major felony offenses (murder and non-negligent manslaughter, rape, robbery, felony assault, burglary, grand larceny, and grand larceny of a motor vehicle), there has been 38,608-related arrests for 2022 year-to-date. Out of this figure, 9,049, or 23.4%, of the individuals arrested have a documented mental health history, termed as "emotionally disturbed person," or EDP, by police.

Liberal DA's releasing criminals leading to recidivism.

In the 1994-2014 we had two back to back mayors who expanded the NYPD and were tough on crime. That along with aging baby boomers was the major catylist for drops in crime.

This drop is crime continued until mayoral leadership changed and several years of new policies, compounded with state level bail reform have allowed the murder and crime rates to begin to creep back up.

The change is very visible in the the streets. I've had a half dozen friends move out of NYC and several more move from areas that were considered safe, the better neighborhoods.

On a macro level are things in NYC better than the 1980s, yes. But the last 4 years they are significantly worst than the previous 4. The statistice you post clearly show this. What we, as in the people living here, are worried about is that things continue tonget worst. We don't want 2000+ murders a year again.

Up until 2018 I wouldn't worry about my wife and her friends going out at night in any of Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island or 95% of Brooklyn. That is no longer the case.

If you live or work here it is evident. No residents are happy about it.

Back