Crime NYPD Officer Murdered By Man With 21 Prior Arrests

Being proud that you have no idea what you're talking about isn't a good thing bud.
Haha, fake Archie Bunker is here to tell everyone what a meathead they are. I've forgotten more than you will ever know my friend.

Thanks for tagging me loser, you may now commence with your desperate attempt to get the last word in

Haha, fake Archie Bunker is here to tell everyone what a meathead they are. I've forgotten more than you will ever know my friend.

Thanks for tagging me loser, you may now commence with your desperate attempt to get the last word in

"I don't need to learn or know anything. I'm right because I want to win an argument."

Lol at pretending you know anything. That's the extent of what you "know." You're an embarrassment.

People are genuinely trying to provide information for you in this thread and you're acting like a 12 year old, which is probably around your actual age. Now you can commence with your smilie faces and reactions like an angry child.

Lol at pretending you know anything. That's the extent of what you "know." You're an embarrassment.
I was around in the 1990's and I think all of you morons are full of shit, and you are the king of bullshit my friend, you've never failed to prove that otherwise.

You may now continue trying to get the last word in while trying not to look like I owe you money for the space I occupy in your head

I was around in the 1990's and I think all of you morons are full of shit, and you are the king of bullshit my friend, you've never failed to prove that otherwise.

You may now continue trying to get the last word in while trying not to look like I owe you money for the space I occupy in your head

I strongly doubt you were and trust me, there is no one more full of shit than you. This thread is all the proof one needs.

Do you know what the Times Square area was like in the 80s and 90s? I can assure you worse things happened than someone dressed as Spiderman saying hello to you.

<36>

If you want to play the "I know so you don't need to tell me" game then I assure you, many people who actually lived in NY can play that game much better than you.

You seem fixated on this "last word" issue. It must mean a lot to you...sounds like you might even be paying me to live in that tiny, dimwitted head.

<seedat>

Do you know what the Times Square area was like in the 80s and 90s?
I grew up visiting my aunt in Jackson Heights every summer from 1983-1991

Needless to say I went through Times Square quite often

there is no one more full of shit than you.
I know you are but what am I? - Pee Wee Herman
You seem fixated on this "last word" issue. It must mean a lot to you
here we go with the projection, that's a tool you bring out of your shine box quite often, can't say I'm surprised, the tool using his tool
sounds like you might even be paying me to live in that tiny, dimwitted head.
I double sherdog dare you to hold your breath and wait for me to reply to you ever in any thread, my friend

you bums really just like going in circles, I know you realize how stupid you look when you refuse to acknowledge the content of the posts you are replying to?

Concession noted. At least you admit you're a feelings over facts guy.

I grew up visiting my aunt in Jackson Heights every summer from 1983-1991

Needless to say I went through Times Square quite often

Reality:

"My mom took me to NY once in a while. We got ice cream."

<36>

I know you are but what am I? - Pee Wee Herman

here we go with the projection, that's a tool you bring out of your shine box quite often, can't say I'm surprised, the tool using his tool

I double sherdog dare you to hold your breath and wait for me to reply to you ever in any thread, my friend

No my son, you keep bringing it up, not me. I'm pretty sure I've given you strong PTSD at this point. Trust me, it shows.

Keep at it, slugger. You'll get there one day.

Reality:

"My mom took me to NY once in a while. We got ice cream."
Reality: "Oh no, he does know what Times Square was like in the 80's and 90's. whoops! I did it again and I look like a dumb fuck, again.

This Skycan (haha I make myself laugh) does it to me every time. Ok, plan c ...start calling him a meathead and random boomer nicknames and hope he doesn't reply so I can get the last word.

or was that plan b? or plan d? z?"

Reality: "Oh no, he does know what Times Square was like in the 80's and 90's. whoops! I did it again and I look like a dumb fuck, again.

This Skycan (haha I make myself laugh) does it to me every time. Ok, plan c ...start calling him a meathead and random boomer nicknames and hope he doesn't reply so I can get the last word.

or was that plan b? or plan d? z?"

The only thing you've demonstrated my son is that you're lying and have no clue what you're talking about. No unbiased person would ever claim Times Square, or virtually any area of the city, is more crime-ridden now.

Oh and lol at crying about "name-calling." Take a long look at your posts.

Your reality: "The numbers are a big tech conspiracy. QAnon is the truth. Trust me bro! I know"

<36>

Let's see, will he cry about the "last word?"....let's find out.

The only thing you've demonstrated my son is that you're lying and have no clue what you're talking about. No unbiased person would ever claim Times Square, or virtually any area of the city, is more crime-ridden now.

Oh and lol at crying about "name-calling." Take a long look at your posts.

Your reality: "The numbers are a big tech conspiracy. QAnon is the truth. Trust me bro! I know"

<36>

Let's see, will he cry about the "last word?"....let's find out.
looks like you got nothing then, per usual, you tagged me because that's what you do when someone owns space in your head, called me a meathead and now you keep posting DC gifs hoping I wont reply, and you want to continue projecting your weird obsession of getting the last word on to me.

predictable and boring you loser, get a life you bum

@SKYNET : "This graph is a conspiracy by Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg. Q told me the truth and my Aunt in Jackson Heights verified it."

<36>
MURDERS_IN_NEW_YORK_CITY_BY_YEAR.png

It takes a big man to admit it. Kudos.
"My aunt in Jackson Heights just called me and told me that crime has never been higher
Still bitter over how stupid you looked back there huh? You gambled and lost like a loser

I was there in the 80's and 90's, save your graphs and charts for your circle jerk,

But here we are every hour, another post proving your obsession with Skycan. get a life boomer

Still bitter over how stupid you looked back there huh? You gambled and lost like a loser

I was there in the 80's and 90's, save your graphs and charts for your circle jerk,

But here we are every hour, another post proving your obsession with Skycan. get a life boomer

Can you reference where anyone besides you looked stupid? Are you referring to you lying? Why would anyone care about that?

<36>

We both know your "aunt" doesn't exist and you're 12 years old ;)

More gems courtesy of @SKYNET:

"I'm exposing the big tech conspiracy and confirming QAnon was right all along. Oh and my QAunt loves me."

Serious-crime-complaints-in-New-York-City-1975-2015-According-to-the-Federal-Bureau-of.png

Serious crime complaints in New York City, 1975-2015. According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation these crimes include murder, nonnegligent manslaughter, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson. Source: FBI Uniform Crime Reporting, 1975-2015.

Back