October 9th Tyson Fury Vs. Deontay Wilder 3

Trilogy Winner?

• Total voters
It was a great fight, but Wilder didn't improve at all man, he had no defense or head movement......
His defense was shit after he gassed and was rocked. True. But to say he didn't improve is not true. Dude was tearing that body up and winning early rounds.
This is why I find no value in hearing the scorecards from many posters here. Its like they only see what they want to see.
Who won the 1st round????
When have you seen Wilder move and attack the body like that????
When have you seen Wilder slip and pivot some of those big bombs????
When have you seen Fury that confused early on????

His defense was shit after he gassed and was rocked. True. But to say he didn't improve is not true. Dude was tearing that body up and winning early rounds.
This is why I find no value in hearing the scorecards from many posters here. Its like they only see what they want to see.
Who won the 1st round????
When have you seen Wilder move and attack the body like that????
When have you seen Wilder slip and pivot some of those big bombs????
When have you seen Fury that confused early on????

I’ll admit he did have Fury confused…for about 1:30.

Crazy fight - will Wilder go with "long count" angle? Because it was a long count regardless of who you were cheering for (unless you're a nut sucking fanboy and hater of wilder).

Both guys are dicks - but at least fury as some humility and self awareness when not engaging in trash talk - wilder is out to the moon and I fear that this loss may put him over the edge (2nd KO/TKO loss in a row, long extended beatings in both in particular last night's, obviously bitter in defeat).

Clearly the two best HW at the moment in boxing - unfortunately one of them (wilder) may ave been ruined after last night.

Crazy fight - will Wilder go with "long count" angle? Because it was a long count regardless of who you were cheering for (unless you're a nut sucking fanboy and hater of wilder).

Both guys are dicks - but at least fury as some humility and self awareness when not engaging in trash talk - wilder is out to the moon and I fear that this loss may put him over the edge (2nd KO/TKO loss in a row, long extended beatings in both in particular last night's, obviously bitter in defeat).

Clearly the two best HW at the moment in boxing - unfortunately one of them (wilder) may ave been ruined after last night.
many think Tyson should of won against Douglas because of a long count

short and long counts are part of boxing, but Wilder probably won't go with that angle, he probably realizes he justi isn't on Fury's level

Back