Social Officer shoots black man in Brooklyn Center (10 miles outside Minneapolis)

What makes me right wing or a bootlicker? Because I think it's better to obey the law and not resist? Like I said, if you want to fight the man, go ahead. Just don't complain about the consequences.
Dude, don't bother. Guy is a lying liar

Seems like the female cop panicked and killed him. Not sure what I would change her with.

BUT yes, this guy looks like he was a scumbag and ran around doing dumb stuff. Guy should not be emulated by anyone ever. It is sad that they pick the worst types to rally around and hold up
Makes you wonder if she problary him picking up the gun and she got scared? i am not defending the cop however the fact that she panicked makes you wonder what really happened before the shooting.

I knew a Baltimore cop. He said even on a rainy Tuesday night, he never cleared his ledger. There were tons of crimes they never responded too.
As a bonus, when I lived in Baltimore for college, I got to see a high speed chase end in front of my house.
ha, nice.
I was in more pursuits than I can remember but I'm glad they limited chase parameters.

Seems like the female cop panicked and killed him. Not sure what I would change her with.

BUT yes, this guy looks like he was a scumbag and ran around doing dumb stuff. Guy should not be emulated by anyone ever. It is sad that they pick the worst types to rally around and hold up

BLM and other groups should be protesting bad policing and demanding police reform - that's the issue. Stop making criminals into martyrs. It's not helping the cause. You even have the ACLU pushing the narrative that he was pulled over for an air freshner. It's painting this narrative that the police are actively hunting down and killing innocent black men. That's simply not true and dangerous.

I mean really?

What is happening though is gross negligence and an underpaid and undertrained police force. We shouldn't have cops walking around with guns willing to use them for the slightest incident. They also shouldn't have a get away with murder card. Complete reform needs to happen. Pushing criminals as martyrs and role models is not helping the cause. If everyone talked logically about what is happening, it would be a completely bi-partisan issue and there would be actual change.

What makes me right wing or a bootlicker? Because I think it's better to obey the law and not resist? Like I said, if you want to fight the man, go ahead. Just don't complain about the consequences.
because you're posts are smug.... edgelord like trying to be just enough of a dick and yet not enough to get carded constantly ... basically a joe rogan douchey style of posting

Again, I don't think the guy should have been killed and I do think it's murder. That said, can we stop makes heroes out of criminal scumbags? Absolutely stand against what happened but stop acting like these are good people.

I guarantee Twitter, Facebook, etc. are going to start shadow banning people that post this pic:

Eyz2JNBW8AMtC0v

It doesn't fit the narrative that he was a good family man like the picture of him that all of the blue checks are sharing with his kid.
It's clearly not murder, but I think way too much consideration is given to the character of the person that got killed in situations like these. It doesn't matter if this kid was a straight A student or a scumbag asshole. In this country people aren't supposed to be executed in the street. This was clearly a fuck up on the cops part so it is different than the George Floyd thing.

It's crazy how so many are quick to say that these killings shouldn't matter because the dead were assholes when they were alive.

because you're posts are smug.... edgelord like trying to be just enough of a dick and yet not enough to get carded constantly ... basically a joe rogan douchey style of posting
So you're just mad you can't stay off dubbs.
<Fedor23>

You're using the tired argument from the Rodney King days, and resisting arrest shouldn't warrant a shooting in any case.

You lot like to cheer the police on no matter what. You only seem to give a shit about them having way too much power when it comes to fantasies relating to them coming for your guns.......

It's clearly not murder, but I think way too much consideration is given to the character of the person that got killed in situations like these. It doesn't matter if this kid was a straight A student or a scumbag asshole. In this country people aren't supposed to be executed in the street. This was clearly a fuck up on the cops part so it is different than the George Floyd thing.

It's crazy how so many are quick to say that these killings shouldn't matter because the dead were assholes when they were alive.

Well, context does matter. Ultimately, you are correct. It doesn't matter. A life was ended and it shouldn't have. But again, context is important. If he was pulled over for a dangling air fresher and was murdered in cold blood, that's certainly different from being pulled over for expired tags, finding out he has a criminal record and then trying to run from the cops.

If you are a criminal and act like a criminal, you stand a far greater chance of getting shot and losing your life. People like Floyd and this guy are putting themselves into these situations where bad stuff happens. If they weren't criminals or doing criminal acts, they wouldn't be dead. It doesn't excuse their deaths but it's compounding the situation.

So what crime was he convicted of...................?

You're the one repeatedly calling him a criminal. Let's hear it.

Well it’s criminal for him to have the firearms he was brandishing all over social media for one.

You're using the tired argument from the Rodney King days, and resisting arrest shouldn't warrant a shooting in any case.

What tired argument? That you should obey the law and resist the police? Are you advocating against that?

You lot like to cheer the police on no matter what. You only seem to give a shit about them having way too much power when it comes to fantasies relating to them coming for your guns.......
Who is "you lot"?

Killed for being BlAcK while freshening the AIR
This is Biden’s America!

where the heck is Shaunye Kang!?!

What tired argument? That you should obey the law and resist the police? Are you advocating against that?

Who is "you lot"?

Yes, people shouldn't resist. You're using that simple statement as an argument, though. It's clear obfuscation to excuse yet another cop shooting a minority for resisting, same as it was in the Rodney King aftermath.

You lot are the hard rightie morons. You don't give a shit about the police state, so long as it's intrusions don't fuck with you personally and they don't come for yer guns.

Well, context does matter. Ultimately, you are correct. It doesn't matter. A life was ended and it shouldn't have. But again, context is important. If he was pulled over for a dangling air fresher and was murdered in cold blood, that's certainly different from being pulled over for expired tags, finding out he has a criminal record and then trying to run from the cops.

If you are a criminal and act like a criminal, you stand a far greater chance of getting shot and losing your life. People like Floyd and this guy are putting themselves into these situations where bad stuff happens. If they weren't criminals or doing criminal acts, they wouldn't be dead. It doesn't excuse their deaths but it's compounding the situation.
The context matters in the moment in regards to why there is a police interaction to start with. Evading police does not carry a death sentence as far as I know, but this case is not a good example because it was clearly a fuck up on the part of the cop. I don't assume that she had bad intentions.

I agree that if someone is doing illegal shit that creates a situation where police have to get involved then yes they are putting themselves at risk. I am just saying that the killing should be just by the events in the moment, not justified after the fact because the guy was a jerkoff.

Yes, people shouldn't resist. You're using that simple statement as an argument, though. It's clear obfuscation to excuse yet another cop shooting a minority for resisting, same as it was in the Rodney King aftermath.

So maybe they shouldn't have resisted? Just a thought.

You lot are the hard rightie morons. You don't give a shit about the police state, so long as it's intrusions don't fuck with you personally and they don't come for yer guns.
I'm a "hard rightie"?

Back