Social Officer shoots black man in Brooklyn Center (10 miles outside Minneapolis)

So maybe they shouldn't have resisted? Just a thought.

I'm a "hard rightie"?

Resisting should not warrant murder. Saying they shouldn't have resisted is not pertinent, and shows the reasoning capability of a small child with head trauma and Trump voting parents.........

Thread title is a bit misleading. Brooklyn Center, Minnesota is a suburb of Minneapolis and a separate jurisdiction. And the city council was overruled, so police in Minneapolis aren't actually being defunded or disbanded.
Overruled by whom?

Makes you wonder if she problary him picking up the gun and she got scared? i am not defending the cop however the fact that she panicked makes you wonder what really happened before the shooting.
Yes definitely does. What he was doing and or saying. But also her training as her qualifications as an officer maybe weren’t up to snuff as a well

Resisting should not warrant murder. Saying they shouldn't have resisted is not pertinent, and shows the reasoning capability of a small child with head trauma and Trump voting parents.........
Where have I said resisting should warrant murder? I would think not resisting is a pretty good step in self preservation, no? Not sure what's childish about that.

Where have I said resisting should warrant murder? I would think not resisting is a pretty good step in self preservation, no? Not sure what's childish about that.

Because it's not pertinent? Jesus Christ. Every time a cop murders a minority, no matter how fucked up it is, you dolts just have to put it on the person killed. Every single time.

BLM and other groups should be protesting bad policing and demanding police reform - that's the issue. Stop making criminals into martyrs. It's not helping the cause. You even have the ACLU pushing the narrative that he was pulled over for an air freshner. It's painting this narrative that the police are actively hunting down and killing innocent black men. That's simply not true and dangerous.

I mean really?

What is happening though is gross negligence and an underpaid and undertrained police force. We shouldn't have cops walking around with guns willing to use them for the slightest incident. They also shouldn't have a get away with murder card. Complete reform needs to happen. Pushing criminals as martyrs and role models is not helping the cause. If everyone talked logically about what is happening, it would be a completely bi-partisan issue and there would be actual change.

Yes, it’s definitely weird. I and many right wingers think policing needs a massive overhaul. But as you see BLM and now other grifters are pushing a class narrative
This will ensure either nothing changes at all, or that police will become demoralized and crime will rise. All because we let blm and other idiots have moral authority over all of us.

They are now attacking white people on sight!

Why would white supremacy do this!

edit: 4 year old video from Milwaukee. Verify everything Sherbros, and help others out as well. Both sides of the media are spinning yarns

Last edited:
Because it's not pertinent? Jesus Christ. Every time a cop murders a minority, no matter how fucked up it is, you dolts just have to put it on the person killed. Every single time.
I would think not resisting is pretty pertinent when someone ends up dead because of it. Not sure why you have such an issue with this simple concept. Every single time.

Go ahead ask a mod, I was yellow carded once in 2019, and dubbed one 2 weeks ago (current)

I guarantee you have been carded several times more than that...

Your picked a losing battle here old man

Go ahead ask a mod, I was yellow carded once in 2019, and dubbed one 2 weeks ago (current)

I guarantee you have been carded several times more than that...

Your picked a losing battle here old man
I may have you confused with another shit poster, my bad.
This is a battle? <Dany07>

Rage on, them demons boy.

This is a battle? <Dany07>

Rage on, them demons boy.
You must be senile gramps... Imagining things.. Not much of a boy... I'm on the wrong side of 50.. don't forget to put your teeth away before you go to sleep grampy

That's because almost every time, it is their fault.

You should think harder before posting.

What’s the deal with air fresheners? Cops can pull you over for having an air freshener?

It's clearly not murder, but I think way too much consideration is given to the character of the person that got killed in situations like these. It doesn't matter if this kid was a straight A student or a scumbag asshole. In this country people aren't supposed to be executed in the street. This was clearly a fuck up on the cops part so it is different than the George Floyd thing.

It's crazy how so many are quick to say that these killings shouldn't matter because the dead were assholes when they were alive.
These kind of cop defender People should just be fucking honest and admit they feel deep down , he deserved to be murdered cause of his background and resisting. It would actually be refreshing to hear the truth from them rather than “ I’m not SAYING he should have been killed BUT....”

LOL at "catching up to the civilized world". Your European cops are not prepared to deal with the reality that American cops face on American streets. They would get chewed up.

If lives weren't at stake there's nothing I'd enjoy more than for lecturing Europeans to receive this education just as they have over the past several years with the consequences of mass migration from indigent, uneducated hordes who don't share their cultural values.

You're just blindly raging while not reading what I write. How can you expect your cops to deal with a more difficult setting with a fraction of the training?

Back