Social Officer shoots black man in Brooklyn Center (10 miles outside Minneapolis)

It’s been going on since 2007 and the left has been quiet and accepted it.

The Minnesota state fair in 2007 is where groups of black Americans went through the fair beating white Americans for sport.

https://www.businessinsider.com/race-war-heats-up-at-wisconsin-state-fairwait-the-race-war-2011-8

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justi...air-mob-attack-Police-seek-hate-crime-charges

did the media care? No. They must have been hiding smiles.
Oh but you have Milton, Helliwhatevr his name is and Queen bee plus Skold insisting that white supremacists are the real problem

Name is Daunte Wright, posted a pic of him via twitter a few posts up. Btw, RIP either way to the victim. Most likely something that could have been avoided in some way

His idiotic reaction to getting arrested could have definitely been avoided that’s for sure. He just contributed to more riots in this country.
Resisting arrest does not warrant being loaded with bullets. Christ.

But why take the risk? Did he really think he was going to get away with no consequences? Some of these people are just too dumb for their own good.

His idiotic reaction to getting arrested could have definitely been avoided that’s for sure. He just caused a whole load of shit on this country.

But why take the risk? Did he really think he was going to get away with no consequences? Some of these people are just too dumb for their own good.
Yes, resisting makes the officer think it is a struggle of life and death. Why do that? Because the left has told all POC that police literally are hunting them, that is why

The big cities like this are gone, they aren't coming back from BLM, Antifa and the GreatReset Plandemic.
ya, and maybe the entire US is done. It's on it's way to imploding and I don't really see how it could possibly get better, it's not just the George Floyd's it's a country of entitled, undisciplined brats and the current young adult generation is hopelessly undisciplined. The state basically stopped parents from giving ass whippings so that they can turn around and be the disciplinarian, it seems planned to me. Bottom line is how many more of these idiots are out there doing ill and not being able to handle any authority? A lot, especially in my city. With the rapid spread of information and all the other pressures that people can't seem to handle, as well as a police force who are basically doing what they've always done and we've got a powder keg.

Me being "not free" in my country because noone here carries guns not even police:

3389208-young-handsome-man-enjoying-beer-in-beach-bar-30s-adult-photocase-stock-photo-large.jpeg

Me being "not free" in my country because noone here carries guns not even police:

3389208-young-handsome-man-enjoying-beer-in-beach-bar-30s-adult-photocase-stock-photo-large.jpeg
Big wimpy. Watch out, freedom can be dangerous. Better just realize you really don’t have a say, I’d you can’t back it up.

we can also send you illegal immigrants and urbanites who will make your country strong. A source of strength!

so he got shoot what now people should take sides ok i take police side because i believe they have more integrity then some criminal that did not want to answer to court for his action before. i mean this is reality how it is. do guy really think if there is no police that these guys that are set court date would ever show up or would they say SHOW UP FOR COURT DATE WHO WILL DRAG ME THERE THERE IS NO POLICE AVERAGE JOE YEAH RIGHT. OR THESE POLITICANS WILL KEEP EVERY CRIMINAL IN JAIL UNTILL COURT DATE OR LET POLICE DO THEIR JOB. BECAUSE POLITICANS AND MEDIA DOING POLICE WORK IS NOT GOOD FOR POLICE OR CRIMINAL

The rioters and looters love to intimidate and assault.

I’m not sure if I should be mad at this behavior or not

Big wimpy. Watch out, freedom can be dangerous. Better just realize you really don’t have a say, I’d you can’t back it up.

Idk bro we do protest alot when shit feels unfair... Last years for example school teachers werent happy with pay, prostested for 3 months, stopped working, and pay went up.... You dont really need guns to have a say, infact vast majority of successful protests are ones done without weapons. Feels like guns can make shit go out of control and protesting shit loses its point pretty fast...

Anyway, im off to the beach roll up a fat spliff, pop a cold one, observe some pretty young ladies passin by, see if maybe i can feel free like im in New York or something <45><45><45>

2 murders, not sure if riot related

it’s spread to DC, Seattle, Portland

here they chant burn it down in DC

The america I grew up in is dead. The republicans better find someone who will lead us against the scourge of globalism. People sound prepared to fight to take their country back.

Last edited:
I am surprised it took this long.
BLM setting things back and starting a race riot. Bravo the left, this is your bed, you clean it up

Just because you're black does not mean you are a part of BLM.
These idiots aren't going to BLM meetings and having discussions on history, race, and economics. They aren't politically active, life long Democrats; they're just fucking idiots reacting to a story and taking advantage.

Just because you're black does not mean you are a part of BLM.
These idiots aren't going to BLM meetings and having discussions on history, race, and economics. They aren't politically active, life long Democrats; they're just fucking idiots reacting to a story and taking advantage.
I’m not saying that.
BLM started a disturbing trend that has been given center stage. That’s has trickled down into mainstream society and has impacted how people act and react to others

2 murders, not sure if riot related

it’s spread to DC, Seattle, Portland

here they chant burn it down in DC

The america I grew up in is dead. The republicans better find someone who will lead us against the scourge of globalism. People sound prepared to fight to take their country back.

lol well how do you say in america chickens have found way back home. this b.s. dems created was build up since obama. now lets see what will dems do take side of law and order or bogus agenda they fed people sine obama. see if they crumble and take easy way out and blame everybody in this country but them selfs. i mean they love to talk be compationate and loving. lets see what b.s. they will spit now

His idiotic reaction to getting arrested could have definitely been avoided that’s for sure. He just contributed to more riots in this country.

People do a lot of things when put into situations they perceive to be dangerous. Given the cops in his area? Shit. Doesn't give cause to a cop fucking up like this. The onus is on the person with the gun to not pop off on people.

When did I say it did?

You've put the onus on the victim this entire time. Goddamn, man.

lol well how do you say in america chickens have found way back home. this b.s. dems created was build up since obama. now lets see what will dems do take side of law and order or bogus agenda they fed people sine obama. see if they crumble and take easy way out and blame everybody in this country but them selfs. i mean they love to talk be compationate and loving. lets see what b.s. they will spit now

The Obama administration created a system of federal checks that would reign in precisely the type of departments like the one in this case.

It wasn't Obama's fault that Trump came in and had his KKK-loving AG rip apart all racial policing reforms from the Obama era out of spite.

You've put the onus on the victim this entire time. Goddamn, man.

The Obama administration created a system of federal checks that would reign in precisely the type of departments like the one in this case.

It wasn't Obama's fault that Trump came in and had his KKK-loving AG rip apart all racial policing reforms from the Obama era out of spite.
lol again dems good everybody else bad like i said will happen lol. take responsability for this chaos i dont care if you will go head over heals and tell me how criminals are good people but at least say it loud so every body can hear it. tell us how it is your responsability when you let criminal out on bail and give him court date and he does not show up and you will personaly go and find him and drag him to court

Back