Social Officer shoots black man in Brooklyn Center (10 miles outside Minneapolis)

lol well how do you say in america chickens have found way back home. this b.s. dems created was build up since obama. now lets see what will dems do take side of law and order or bogus agenda they fed people sine obama. see if they crumble and take easy way out and blame everybody in this country but them selfs. i mean they love to talk be compationate and loving. lets see what b.s. they will spit now
you say "chickens come home to roost". Malcolm X got killed for saying that.

What part of obeying the law and not resisting will lead to a better outcome is hard to understand for you?
I'll give you his answer for you.

What crimes was he convicted of?

Resisting arrest is a death sentence now?

The NBA are all upset again now. But they make no mention of the cop that was murdered last week. What a bunch! I guess the players all wanna cry and wear jersey’s with special sayings on them again or threaten to not play unless the police are defunded. The MLB cancelled a game as well. Like they can afford to lose more fans.
2 Cops got ambushed and shot last year. When LeBron got asked about it he just said "no comment". Just like when he was asked about China.

He keeps trying to hammer that square peg into a round hole.
giphy.gif

2 murders, not sure if riot related

it’s spread to DC, Seattle, Portland

here they chant burn it down in DC

The america I grew up in is dead. The republicans better find someone who will lead us against the scourge of globalism. People sound prepared to fight to take their country back.

What does this have to do with globalism??

So basic concepts are confusing to you.

No, you just keep behaving as if the onus is completely on the victim, asking idiotic questions, like asking about taking your foot on a curb being the reason for the drunk driver hitting you.......

BLM's approach has been awful, but it isn't hamfisted or racist. It only seems that way because you guys put every person that protests or riots or loots all into the BLM or ANTIFA bucket. How do you criticize a group that you don't know anything about? How are you determining who is and isn't a BLM member? You're still hanging on to Lebron tweets.
Going to a BLM protest in your city does not make you a BLM member. The organization has an express anti-violence policy. It has publicly and directly distanced itself from people/groups that have tried to start violence and anarchy.

What is awful about BLM's approach is that it isn't centralized, and it isn't organized. There aren't clear leaders delivering a clear message--someone that can go on the news and give straight answers to straight questions. It's just a bunch of different groups without clear leadership--which makes it easy for people to malign them as some sort of racist terrorist group.
But BLM isn't just some little group, the sentiment of what their aims are, fight for civil rights/equality/racism/etc--these things are things that a lot of people are with--and because of that, that will attract a lot of people from varying backgrounds.

That you're more concerned with Kap's pig socks than why he is wearing them is the dumb merrygoround that we can never seem to get off of. Conservatives find it more offputting that a guy would kneel during the anthem, than the idea that 'Hey, America is kind of fucked up when it comes to _____, and it's causing people to die. We should probably take notice and do something about that".
Focusing on shit that don't matter to own the libs.
I’d say it’s racist in how they push a black supremacy narrative that is based upon massive amounts of lies
Kap as well. He was lying and telling us racism this and racism that
Police reform has nothing to do with the police ,who are often POC , being racist.
It’s about crime and criminality being celebrated. I know TONS of poor people here and no one commits crimes. And most lower class people here were oppressed pretty hard and were incredibly poor until recently.
It’s stupid and blm plus Kap are blaming everyone but the people commuting all the crimes that necessitates such a mean police system

I'll give you his answer for you.

What crimes was he convicted of?

Resisting arrest is a death sentence now?
No it’s not. But getting into a fight with law enforcement puts many people’s lives into danger. Shootings are t that common but they basically wouldn’t happen if people did t resist and go nuts when arrested.

People do a lot of things when put into situations they perceive to be dangerous. Given the cops in his area? Shit. Doesn't give cause to a cop fucking up like this. The onus is on the person with the gun to not pop off on people.

Yes the cop messed up but this was not a random traffic stop. The criminal put himself in that situation and could have seriously harmed or killed someone while attempting to flee.

Back