Official Bellator 150 Thread

It's nice to start off the weekend by hitting a +170 dog.

wish i stabbed ruth dec along with the ml that was a great price

Sorry, man
Its cool at least literally everyone else prospered lol thats what I get for watching a fight a piece from these chicks and laying down money without either more or waiting for opinions from everyone else

Hopefully Grove and Quieroz come through, especially Quieroz

Ruth +180
Ruth dec +520

Hell yes that's how to start the night.

Threw both of those in a few fun parlays too, could hit some bigger payouts! Love Bellator LOL!

phew thought they was about announce a split lol

Saw Lena vs Calderwood, than notice Ruth is 37yo, Lena seems like a easy bet. Thanks god I (we) doing homework on Ruth.

wth? two judges had it 29-28 ruth.. i guess rd 2 was the sorta competitive one? w/the slip early by ruth?

pretty clear 30-27 for me, but w/e

wth? two judges had it 29-28 ruth.. i guess rd 2 was the sorta competitive one? w/the slip early by ruth?

pretty clear 30-27 for me, but w/e

ya 30-27 for me too-- thank god more rounds was not semi close

I said it last week, judges score women's mma weird as hell. It always makes me hesitant to play a favorite that is likely to go to decision.

Was thinking to myself during introductions I would've placed a race bet and taken the black guy to beat the Lauzon looking dude. Don't know how that would be looking, what an all over the place round, but give it to white dude

Was thinking to myself during introductions I would've placed a race bet and taken the black guy to beat the Lauzon looking dude. Don't know how that would be looking, what an all over the place round, but give it to white dude
The man's trying to rep his home country of Uruguay and you're reducing him to a "white dude", he he.

The man's trying to rep his home country of Uruguay and you're reducing him to a "white dude", he he.
Will refer to him as white Uruguayan dude to show a bit more respect :D

I have it 1-1, but wouldn't be shocked if judges gave Willis round 1 as well.

th

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back