Multiplatform Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II/Warzone 2 Disc **S5

Played some more tonight and I now have major problems. Infinity ward changing things just to change them.

Gun fire doesn't make you show up on the mini map. The most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in a cod iteration. Just ridiculous

The perk system is terrible. Can't specify which perks you want individually and most of them aren't even on for most of the match.

The attachment progression is a baffling a mystery. You have to use a different gun to unlock the attachment for the gun I'm using. Just stupid stupid stupid.

Very bad decisions.
All fair knocks IMO, Brig. The mini-map that I'd also mentioned has a lot of Dutyverse baffled – and there's even a petition (again, I think) to change it. Way it is now, suppression has more cosmetic effect than mechanical.

e/ Here is the petition if you want to sign it.

What's the big controversy around SBMM? Is it people are upset they don't get to stomp players and have a competitive match, or is there something else to it?

What's the big controversy around SBMM? Is it people are upset they don't get to stomp players and have a competitive match, or is there something else to it?
It's that it panders to suck players. All the decisions are around monetization rather than what's good for the core base who has made the franchise a success.

If you as a 2.0 k/d player are only in a lobby with other 2.0 k/d players it's a bloodbath and just not as fun as if a team has good and bad players.

Same reason they're ruining the minimap and perk system.

It's that it panders to suck players. All the decisions are around monetization rather than what's good for the core base who has made the franchise a success.

If you as a 2.0 k/d player are only in a lobby with other 2.0 k/d players it's a bloodbath and just not as fun as if a team has good and bad players.

I remember wen AAA FPS games focused on social fun, rather than make every match a sweatfest. Keep persistent lobbies, have open mic lobbies, let everyone shittalk, and have fun.....

So you just want to shit on less skilled players. How is that fun?
If you log into the game and get regularly shit on, you're eventually not going to log in anymore. Then you're not going to buy the next game. Those "suck players" are what keeps the games in the black and allows future games to be made.

So you just want to shit on less skilled players. How is that fun?
If you log into the game and get regularly shit on, you're eventually not going to log in anymore. Then you're not going to buy the next game. Those "suck players" are what keeps the games in the black and allows future games to be made.
Re-read the part where I said a mix of good and bad. And guess what, guys who are used to playing well suddenly struggling because of BS sbmm also log out and don't login anymore either. And they also don't buy the next game. And there's more of us than there are of them.

Re-read the part where I said a mix of good and bad. And guess what, guys who are used to playing well suddenly struggling because of BS sbmm also log out and don't login anymore either. And they also don't buy the next game. And there's more of us than there are of them.

If you log out because SBMM makes your games more even, you're not quitting because you're struggling, you're quitting because you can't shit on lower skilled players.

If you log out because SBMM makes your games more even, you're not quitting because you're struggling, you're quitting because you can't shit on lower skilled players.
Clearly you have always sucked and can’t make sense of what I’m saying.

COD players dont like it constantly applied to their games.

I know exactly what you're saying, your idea of a good time is shitting on lower skilled players instead of having a fair match.
This game has much more problems than matchmaking lobbies .. try playing it first before you comment

This game has much more problems than matchmaking lobbies .. try playing it first before you comment

You're telling me a beta version of a game might have issues
giphy.gif

You're telling me a beta version of a game might have issues
giphy.gif
You haven’t even played it , maybe play it first before you comment or try and give your elitist 2 cents…
The majority of the community is in uproar on a lot of major issues they didn’t expect this coming from mw19 .

PC operators understandably frustrated with cheats already having been available for a damn beta FFS. Launch by all signs will kick off an uphill battle for Activision to keep play fair. One shameless example:

Was set to apologize for my bush league comment but you've gone and doubled down on your uninformed opinion exacerbated by bad reading comprehension, so I'll just say jog on.

AdmirableDaringItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif

PC operators understandably frustrated with cheats already having been available for a damn beta FFS. Launch by all signs will kick off an uphill battle for Activision to keep play fair. One shameless example:

So fucking lame, jesus christ. I really dunno whether to get it now....

God Damn I forgot how fucking annoying the recent COD games are with constant updates and what a huge fucking hog they are on storage space. I tried playing Cold War and Modern Warfare on the weekend for the first time in quite a while and I guess somehow the game had automatically deleted some of the content so I had to download shit loads of files to get both up and running. So annoying.

Then tonight I try to fire up some Modern Warfare and it tells me that I need to download another god damned update. But on top of that it says I need to clear off storage space as the update requires 97 gb of free space and I only have 50 gb. So then I do delete some other games so I can download the update and it’s only 6 gb. Wtf?!! Why did I have to clear up 47 gb and delete two other games to do so?

Fucking pisses me off.

God Damn I forgot how fucking annoying the recent COD games are with constant updates and what a huge fucking hog they are on storage space. I tried playing Cold War and Modern Warfare on the weekend for the first time in quite a while and I guess somehow the game had automatically deleted some of the content so I had to download shit loads of files to get both up and running. So annoying.

Then tonight I try to fire up some Modern Warfare and it tells me that I need to download another god damned update. But on top of that it says I need to clear off storage space as the update requires 97 gb of free space and I only have 50 gb. So then I do delete some other games so I can download the update and it’s only 6 gb. Wtf?!! Why did I have to clear up 47 gb and delete two other games to do so?

Fucking pisses me off.
Feel you. Related, Activision and IW to that end are promising this iteration that WZ and MWII, for example, will be cleaner at point of installation so separate files and no more Pack 1, Pack 2, Pack 3 management; I assume this goes for application data as well but I know these guys want us in their product web so not 100 how backend is being done. Reasons I remember for Duty file sizes were textures, shortsighted compression, and sheer number of map + store assets every game.

Back