Multiplatform Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II/Warzone 2 Disc **S5

Despite some back and forth on the matter, WZ2 launching 2022 today confirmed:

First we're hearing of this really re: title expansion. With 2023 being the year to break the yearly Duty cycle (as confirmed by Activision earlier this year), a MWII (paid) DLC might be the plan now.

Two more maps revealed – Farm and GP Marina; am interested in destructive environmentals on Marina:

Interesting to see that a fair few gamers would of completed the story before review embargo drops

16 Nov rumoured for WZ2 launch, so approx. a fortnight following MWII release:

Invites going out and looking cool if not collectible, IMO:

Rundown on dates right now:

16 Nov rumoured for WZ2 launch, so approx. a fortnight following MWII release:

That'll be awesome if it's before Thanksgiving! I've got that whole week off, and it'll be great to play it with my brothers/cousins/nephew.

Launch snipers revealed. Will type out below:
  • MRAD from Barrett Firearms
  • Remington MSR
  • AX-50
  • MK2 Carbine
  • SP-R 208
A MW2 beast, the CheyTac M200 Intervention is being mentioned as a possible S1/BP item. Here's the RL counterpart:

maxresdefault.jpeg

Sound team talk audio: (Time to watch is 1m 40s)

@Valhoven you might appreciate this, an former SAS member goes through Clean House and gives his impressions on t

Updates from WZ2 leaks. We will be able to jump between moving/duelling vehicles, refuel for benzine, repair broken down vehicles (I can see a Mechanic perk in store here), and damage vehicles in different ways to impact driving, manoeuvring (I'm thinking engine DMG versus fuel tank DMG versus wheel DMG).

Is there a reveal event for warzone 2 because time is ticking and nothing is being shared. I really want more news on sandbox mode.

Hot take on movement and the dolphin dive mechanic; as long as it doesn't camera break, it's defensible, IMO:

So it begins:

Back