Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Typical words from somebody beaten down relentlessly by Maliketh the Black Blade.

<36>

It's literally a masterpiece. Go lie down, rewind time and fight the best boss in the game bud. You'll come around eventually.

To be fair, I ran three characters through NG 6/7 so I may have a problem.
I've only fought him twice. So it wasn't him.

It's an absolutely sick weapon. Big pokers are fun as fuck. Two at once is pretty fun too. I think I dual wielded it with the Godskin Stitcher a few times. Arcane heavy builds are nice for loot, as that it the best stat for increasing drop rates on
I haven't tried power stancing with it yet. Mainly 2 handing it and been using the Dragon seal for frozen/rotten breath.

MY SOLE CRITIQUE OF THE GOAT GAME.......

Elden Beast. What an absolute let down of a final boss given some of the ferocity and complexity you face throughout the game. He's a bit of a cunt to be sure, but overall you can figure him out very easily and everything is way too chill.

Hoping the DLC redeems with a final boss for the ages.

Yeah, as final bosses go it’s pretty fucking lame. Kind of reminds me of Dark Souls 2, that also lacked an epic final boss fight compared to 1 and 3 or Bloodborne.

@Cherry Brigand

Did you fight Dragonlord Placidusax in Crumbling Farum Azula and acquire the Dragon King's Cragblade? (One of coolest weapons in game with a very unique skill)

Lore Alert: Placidusax is said to have been the OG Elden Lord before the Erdtree.

@Cherry Brigand

Did you fight Dragonlord Placidusax in Crumbling Farum Azula and acquire the Dragon King's Cragblade? (One of coolest weapons in game with a very unique skill)

Lore Alert: Placidusax is said to have been the OG Elden Lord before the Erdtree.
I did. I'm finding my tolerance for these bosses is going down so I used the mimic ash or whatever it's called. My first run I beat everything solo but would sometimes use banished knight oleg. Are you saying I should use that blade instead of my BH fang +10?

I'm gonna try the boss again today. Even his first phase is stupid. Got past it on my third try and then was instakilled by that sword drain thing because I didn't know when to use bernahls relic thing. I'll give it another dzen or so tries before I bring in the mimic.

Back