Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm about to finish 100% on Remnant 2 (all items), and my brother told me I can swing comically large swords in this game.

Confirm or deny?

I'm about to finish 100% on Remnant 2 (all items), and my brother told me I can swing comically large swords in this game.

Confirm or deny?

Confirmed.

OIP.1lyImPe_dOjITtvMp6mldQHaDr

You can even make a Guts (from the anime Berserk) build.

featured-elden-ring-grafted-greatsword-1024x576.jpg

Yes, that is a great-sword, made of swords.

Confirm or deny?
You mean GS (greatswords) rather. GS in Miyazakian titles are a carryover of recently passed artist Kentaro Miura’s works. RIP. Some bigboys in this, confirmed. First Soulsborne title?

Confirmed.

Damn a Berserk build sounds fun. Might try that next run. Just recently rewatched the movies/anime.

Confirmed.

Fuck yeah I'm so hard right now

You mean GS (greatswords) rather. GS in Miyazakian titles are a carryover of recently passed artist Kentaro Miura’s works. RIP. Some bigboys in this, confirmed. First Soulsborne title?

Yep, never had the itch for those sort of games until I broke Remnant and gave up on guns entirely.

Damn a Berserk build sounds fun. Might try that next run. Just recently rewatched the movies/anime.

There are some builds for it on YouTube. I'd post them but I don't want to spoil anything for anyone.

Made a Frost dual Flamberge build. Holy shit does it annihilate everything in your way. Incredible sword.

Starting a fresh playthrough. This time I'm doing whips and bows. Decided to start as the Bandit and I'll only be using my Bow until I get my whip.

Starting a fresh playthrough. This time I'm doing whips and bows. Decided to start as the Bandit and I'll only be using my Bow until I get my whip.

You must have a badass dex build!

<Moyes5>

English-language update (hint: status quo, wait and see) on DLC from lead producer; name-drops all-time great Bloodborne:

Speaking to Japanese publication Game Watch, the From Software producer said development was progressing well, but suggested that fans shouldn’t expect a release in the near future.

“It’ll be a little while yet, but progress is going well,” he said in comments translated by PCGamesN. “Like Bloodborne, it has new battles and new characters.

From Software’s parent company, Kadokawa, also claimed this month that development of the DLC was “proceeding smoothly”.

Shadow of the Erdtree was announced in February, although further details about the expansion weren’t confirmed.

English-language update (hint: status quo, wait and see) on DLC from lead producer; name-drops all-time great Bloodborne:

Speaking to Japanese publication Game Watch, the From Software producer said development was progressing well, but suggested that fans shouldn’t expect a release in the near future.

“It’ll be a little while yet, but progress is going well,” he said in comments translated by PCGamesN. “Like Bloodborne, it has new battles and new characters.

From Software’s parent company, Kadokawa, also claimed this month that development of the DLC was “proceeding smoothly”.

Shadow of the Erdtree was announced in February, although further details about the expansion weren’t confirmed.

Back