Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

Just to answer David’s question,” Scarborough jumped in. “Mika and I, everybody, we talk to, every political discussion, all it talks a lot about Trump, but when it comes to Joe Biden, people say, ‘Man, he’s too old to run. He’s, and I mean, he’s not going to; he’s not really going to run…'”

“When I say every discussion, I don’t mean 99% of the discussion. Every discussion,” he said. “I asked Reverend Al if he was hearing it all the time on our show this past week. He’s hearing it as well.”

https://www.mediaite.com/news/joe-s...ks-to-off-air-admits-biden-is-too-old-to-run/

Basically just rumors at this point but the meme is out there.

Does he ever stop lying ?

You beat me to it.

I think he's just trolling at this point.

F6BABG1XkAA9LQq

Last edited:
Biden’s awesome military leaders at it again .. Hunter probably flew it to China for cash

Biden’s awesome military leaders at it again .. Hunter probably flew it to China for cash

I just googled it. The pilot ejected and was recovered so it definitely did crash. They just east it recovered so potential adversaries don’t get their hands on it

I just googled it. The pilot ejected and was recovered so it definitely did crash. They just east it recovered so potential adversaries don’t get their hands on it
Provide a link im seeing its still missing

I didn’t know South Carolina was an adversary area

Back