Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

The fluttering eyes

nobody bats an eye.

lol at the maga chud contradicting himself.

Just kidding. But yea, that was one of the most obnoxious word salads I have ever heard. Trying to say his comment, a blatant, and straight up awkward lie about how his grandfather died, somehow is to somehow honour veterans or some shit that Trump offended?

<lol><lol><lol>

lol at the maga chud contradicting himself.

Just kidding. But yea, that was one of the most obnoxious word salads I have ever heard. Trying to say his comment, a blatant, and straight up awkward lie about how his grandfather died, somehow is to somehow honour veterans or some shit that Trump offended?

<lol><lol><lol>
Touche! I'm no Maga chud though....you've got two of the most embarrassing candidates for anything, the world has ever seen. It's a farce and you fucks need to get it straightened down there. ;)

She's one of the most juvenile press secretaries we've ever seen, that's for certain.

so his uncle did actually get shot down? The body did go missing? There were actually canbals in the area?

I think he is just adding the connection he must have been eaten

Touche! I'm no Maga chud though....you've got two of the most embarrassing candidates for anything, the world has ever seen. It's a farce and you fucks need to get it straightened down there. ;)

She's one of the most juvenile press secretaries we've ever seen, that's for certain.
I went to High School with her. SHe was an asshole then too. In a million years NO ONE from our school thought she would be where she is. That is the joke of the administartion.... qualifications are irrelevant. And before some asshat goes...but TRUMP....I can't stand him either. But Biden is the walking dead.

so his uncle did actually get shot down? The body did go missing? There were actually canbals in the area?

they fact check says he was shot down over the OCEAN. 3 bodies, including his uncle, did not emerge from the wreckage. A 4th passenger was rescued soon after by a barge.

Pretty amazing connection to make.

This seems most likely imo too. I think most folks have had some sort of an old wives tale about someone in their family, or some exaggerated tale they believed because others told them the same, and they just didn’t really look into it.

Though you should definitely look into such a claim before saying it on tv, and being the president and all. You know they are going to find out the truth one way or another, since it is an excellent story.

they fact check says he was shot down over the OCEAN. 3 bodies, including his uncle, did not emerge from the wreckage. A 4th passenger was rescued soon after by a barge.

Pretty amazing connection to make.
he's probably just running off family stories and a wives tale, like someone in his family just repeats it and he ate it up. It doesn't sound like he ie just fabricating it from thin air.

he's probably just running off family stories and a wives tale, like someone in his family just repeats it and he ate it up. It doesn't sound like he ie just fabricating it from thin air.
white house press secretary tells reporters that it is not appropriate to make fun of retarded people.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters Friday that it would be inappropriate to poke fun at President Biden for falsely suggesting on two occasions earlier this week that his uncle, Ambrose Finnegan, was eaten by cannibals in New Guinea during World War II.

This seems most likely imo too. I think most folks have had some sort of an old wives tale about someone in their family, or some exaggerated tale they believed because others told them the same, and they just didn’t really look into it.

Though you should definitely look into such a claim before saying it on tv, and being the president and all. You know they are going to find out the truth one way or another, since it is an excellent story.

If he had such an interesting story to tell, why would this be the first time ever saying it? In a political career of several decades, there was not a more appropriate time to bring up this story, over like 50 years of doing public events, several about military troops, remembering them, etc?

You guys actually believe this? <lol> <lol>

There is a readily available official accounts. This is an official military site about his uncle.

If he had such an interesting story to tell, why would this be the first time ever saying it? In a political career of several decades, there was not a more appropriate time to bring up this story, over like 50 years of doing public events, several about military troops, remembering them, etc?

You guys actually believe this? <lol> <lol>

There is a readily available official accounts. This is an official military site about his uncle.

I just don’t jump to conclusions without any evidence to it. Or at least try not to. Nobody is perfect.

I cannot say for sure either way, only that this isn’t something that is really uncommon. I’ve had a situation like this too. Always told one thing from family members, blindly went with it, then got proven that it didn’t happen that way. It does happen. That is all I’m saying.

Either way, he is obviously dumb for even saying something like that without fully looking into it and making sure it is the truth. You are the president after all.

I just don’t jump to conclusions without any evidence to it. Or at least try not to. Nobody is perfect.

I cannot say for sure either way, only that this isn’t something that is really uncommon. I’ve had a situation like this too. Always told one thing from family members, blindly went with it, then got proven that it didn’t happen that way. It does happen. That is all I’m saying.

Either way, he is obviously dumb for even saying something like that without fully looking into it and making sure it is the truth. You are the president after all.

fair enough, but I would say there is plenty of evidence. Including the official military account, as well as Biden never mentioning it in however many decades of being in politics and making public speeches, or ever mentioned in any book, article, etc.

Moreover, plenty of evidence of Biden being a pathological liar. Moreover, plenty of evidence of him trying to being in as many family stories as possible (many lies) to try and be more relatable to his audience.

But at least we agree that he is dumb lol

fair enough, but I would say there is plenty of evidence. Including the official military account, as well as Biden never mentioning it in however many decades of being in politics and making public speeches, or ever mentioned in any book, article, etc.

Moreover, plenty of evidence of Biden being a pathological liar. Moreover, plenty of evidence of him trying to being in as many family stories as possible (many lies) to try and be more relatable to his audience.

But at least we agree that he is dumb lol
You absolutely COULD be right. I concede to that completely. I just cannot say for certain, and my anecdotal evidence makes me think I could still be right too. But yes, he has been making himself look really really foolish for quite some time. One would think he would learn to stop uttering BS after the 50th time or so… Guess you can’t teach that old dog any new tricks.

She called herself a historic important person , you better show respect. Who cares about her non stop incompetence

Back