Media Official poster for UFC 278: Usman vs Edwards 2

Why is this fight in Salt Lake City? Not only is it a small city, isn’t it very racist? Having two black dudes headlining seems odd.

Have to be honest, seems like a blatant Kurosawa rip off.
I don’t know what that is but it probably is. PRIDE would copy movie posters all the time and make them into MMA posters. There’s a Kill Bill movie poster they did with Wanderlei Silva on it.

Free-Printable-Candy-Bar-Thanksgiving-Wrapper.jpg

Nice Autumn theme, lots of orange and brown in the graphics

Not even hating but UFC posters generally suck.

They need to hire the graphics designer from PRIDE, DREAM and RIZIN.

and be a little bit creative. They are all basically the same like they are using templates.

Awful, zero creativity and zero effort and imagination. Its just so bland and boring, doesn't catch anyones eye at all.

I'm not kissing anyones ass (I am kinda) but sherdoggers make wayyyyyyyyyy better posters, I've seen some amazing and awesome posters on here that you guys made, much more creative and interesting. The UFC official posters are so bland

I took a photoshop class 12 years ago. Judging by this poster, looks like I could easily get on the graphic design team for the UFC.
I took no classes and would still do better

The UFC poster looks a lot nicer to me, but it sure doesn't have nearly as much info! The UFC poster looks like a piece of art, the PRIDE poster looks like a fight poster. I would rather have the fight poster.
Art? Do you even life?

Nothing about this poster screams take my $75 dollars

Why does it look African, Leon isn't from Africa(frankly neither is Usman really). Casuals really gonna be thinking this is a fight between 2 African guys.

Needs moar orange and yellow.

what an incredibly boring poster.

devoid of any originality, art, creativity.

whoever is creating these things, he / she checked out YEARS ago.
extremely poor.

Back