• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Official Professional Wrestling Discussion:

Status
Not open for further replies.
im pretty sure that the original thread is still in the archives. i swear i looked through it once. its not nearly as epic as this one though

There were a couple before I even came to sherdog

for any of my NTO brothers, gamebreaker just got his candy ass handed to him by the SoCal kid in OUR thread

u did no such thing...plate glass window bitch...u remind me so much of jannetty, full of potential, but such a fuckin waste

i was worried that the 15k post was going to be a double post.

nope. funny how it was loosely wrestling and MMA related though... i didn't even mean for it to work out that way. but sylax posted in between my posts and i just so happened to have posted it at the right time and got the 15k post:icon_chee

The last thread is archived. there were at least 10 before this one. I think snake was part of them all. I didn't get here until one of my threads got sent to the wasteland in the summer of 2005. I was offended at the time but I never left. There were 7 "WWE discussion" threads,and "three pro wrestling threads" and then this one.

The last thread is archived. there were at least 10 before this one. I think snake was part of them all. I didn't get here until one of my threads got sent to the wasteland in the summer of 2005. I was offended at the time but I never left. There were 7 "WWE discussion" threads,and "three pro wrestling threads" and then this one.

You only had one thread sent to the wasteland? Consider yourself lucky I guess.

There are 2 other wrestling threads in the Archives section.
I stand corrected. I thought just the last one was. I was doing research today in the archived thread and saw hawk's first post in the wrestling thread. he apologized for butting in but wanted to know why you thought that race was an issue in the Eddy exploitation by the E. Interesting stuff.

nope. funny how it was loosely wrestling and MMA related though... i didn't even mean for it to work out that way. but sylax posted in between my posts and i just so happened to have posted it at the right time and got the 15k post:icon_chee

I kept hitting refresh and it was at 14,998 for about 2-3 minutes. I so wanted to hit a quick reply triple post owned but couldn't bring myself to ruin the whole thread.:icon_chee

I kept hitting refresh and it was at 14,998 for about 2-3 minutes. I so wanted to hit a quick reply triple post owned but couldn't bring myself to ruin the whole thread.:icon_chee

haha after i saw 14,995 i was hitting refresh every 5 seconds. then i decided to make to random MMA/Wrestling posts. little did i know the effect it would have :icon_chee

The only other guys I can think of that participated in every WWE/Pro Wrestling Discussion thread are tankfan/mikebourkefan and K++s. IIRC, it started in Oct 2002.

The other threads were from a different era. White Snake would get antsy after about 60 pages and want to start a new thread. it must be killing you, WS, that this thread is so long.:icon_chee

Back to the HOF idea. How do we determine at least the top 10? I think we start with 10 and whittle it down to 5 or so to induct. Then every so often we induct a new class of 5 or so.

Thoughts?

Do they archive all sticky threads or how does that work?

u fuckers went 10 pages while i was asleep...slow down lol

Thats what happens when I get to work from home and keep one laptop on Sherdog all day :icon_chee

You won't hear from me next week at all. 18 hour days for the next two weeks. :eek:

Back to the HOF idea. How do we determine at least the top 10? I think we start with 10 and whittle it down to 5 or so to induct. Then every so often we induct a new class of 5 or so.

Thoughts?

i think that would work. start off with the inugural (sp) 10. then every month or so we induct either 1 guy or 5. i think one would work a little bit better though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back