PlayStation Official PS | PS Studios Megathread, v.5

What is your preferred background for incoming SIE CEO?

• Charismatic character/personality

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other: Specify

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
de202effb683cd358117e0b81ee6b7fc831c3885.png

PS Extra:

Red Dead Redemption 2 ps4

Deceive Inc. | PS5

The Sims 4 City Living** | PS4

Crime Boss: Rockay City |

PS5 The Settlers: New Allies | PS4

Stranded: Alien Dawn | PS4, PS5

Cat Quest | PS4

Cat Quest II | PS4

The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame | PS4

Watch Dogs* | PS4 PS

Premium:

2Xtreme PS4, PS5

G-Police PS4, PS5

Worms Pinball | PS4, PS5

de202effb683cd358117e0b81ee6b7fc831c3885.png

PS Extra:

Red Dead Redemption 2 ps4

Deceive Inc. | PS5

The Sims 4 City Living** | PS4

Crime Boss: Rockay City |

PS5 The Settlers: New Allies | PS4

Stranded: Alien Dawn | PS4, PS5

Cat Quest | PS4

Cat Quest II | PS4

The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame | PS4

Watch Dogs* | PS4 PS

Premium:

2Xtreme PS4, PS5

G-Police PS4, PS5

Worms Pinball | PS4, PS5
Wow normally I find some games I enjoy off these but this might be the worst month ever. Cat quest games are fun but I already own them. I suppose this was to be expected after getting 3 brand new indies day one. Oh well gives me extra time in backlog

ubishit 19.99 status

Fuck the rumors were true. No Japanese male. That’s an insult. So sick of this Yasuke dude that the west is obsessed with. We get it, he’s black…. I’m not even one of those anti woke types but this is getting annoying with how often this super minor person is getting inserted into everything. It worked in Nioh because he was a small character that had a cool boss fight but erasing an Asian dude seems kind of messed up in an industry that already kind of mocks them.Meh we’ll see. I’ll probably end up getting it like you said in a huge discount. Their pricing is getting absurd

Last edited:
Funnier is one guy replying that the most heroic thing about the trailer is Ubi leaving the comments open. <lmao>
Ya some epic comments . Had to drop a 19.99 status in there

Hope Rise of the Ronin gets a DLC. I’m thinking of trying Nioh for first time

Ya some epic comments . Had to drop a 19.99 status in there

Hope Rise of the Ronin gets a DLC. I’m thinking of trying Nioh for first time
19.99 might prove generous – zero gameplay and PS3-era cinematics a guarantee.

Nioh 2 is one of my all-time fave titles. Have 1100+ hours in it. Really deep combat. You’re in for a treat.

Will be buying Ronin soon. Just finished Dragon’s Dogma 2.

Nioh 2 is one of my all-time fave titles. Have 1100+ hours in it. Really deep combat. You’re in for a treat.

Man 1100 hours? I've never come close to putting that much time into any SP game. MP games are the only thing that come close.

Man 1100 hours? I've never come close to putting that much time into any SP game. MP games are the only thing that come close.
Yeah, into deep waters I took that one but admittedly, it’s one of my highest for SP and not the norm.

What you playing right now? @method115

I honestly haven't been in the mood to really play anything lately. I replayed ME1 and got the plat, but quit ME2 about halfway through. Started up BG3 and that's been fun but I think I'm just sort of burnt out right now. Been over a month of me feeling that way.

With that said I can feel my urge to really want to dive into something coming back and I have SM2 ready to go from the SM2\PS5 bundle I got a while back. So I think that's going to be my next game. I watched my son playing the first one the other day and it got me motivated to dive into #2.

Dang that’s a lot of hours. Only time I’ve ever put in that amount of time was EverQuest back in the day. Had a character with 2500 hours or so. I was straight up addicted. I miss those types of games. Very difficult and actually requires you to have a community. If you acted like a dick you were ostracized since solo content was almost impossible. Nowadays people can act like total pricks because you don’t even need to form groups in mmorpgs to get good gear

I honestly haven't been in the mood to really play anything lately. I replayed ME1 and got the plat, but quit ME2 about halfway through. Started up BG3 and that's been fun but I think I'm just sort of burnt out right now. Been over a month of me feeling that way.

With that said I can feel my urge to really want to dive into something coming back and I have SM2 ready to go from the SM2\PS5 bundle I got a while back. So I think that's going to be my next game. I watched my son playing the first one the other day and it got me motivated to dive into #2.
Jesus dude you need to play shorter games lol. Easy to burn out on stuff like that. I recommend going through the ps plus catalog and using websites like howlongtobeat to get an idea of the length and opencritic, Steam for reviews. I typically finish a AAA game and then go through an indie or two. Finished stellar blade first run and before I do my second I wanted to work on the backlog a bit. Right now I’m playing Penny’s Big Breakaway and it’s so much fun. Made by the team that did Sonic mania.

Jesus dude you need to play shorter games lol. Easy to burn out on stuff like that. I recommend going through the ps plus catalog and using websites like howlongtobeat to get an idea of the length and opencritic, Steam for reviews. I typically finish a AAA game and then go through an indie or two. Finished stellar blade first run and before I do my second I wanted to work on the backlog a bit. Right now I’m playing Penny’s Big Breakaway and it’s so much fun. Made by the team that did Sonic mania.

I’ve been interested in that crab game that’s been talked about for this reason – changing it up. I downloaded Tunic last night too to try out, which isn’t my usual color palette with its vividity.

My problem is I've never really been into games like that. I've thought about some other games like deliver us the moon which might be more my thing and I think it's pretty short.

I’ve been interested in that crab game that’s been talked about for this reason – changing it up. I downloaded Tunic last night too to try out, which isn’t my usual color palette with its vividity.
Yeah I posted a video here about that game. I’ll pick it up on sale after rise of the ronin platinum. Glad to hear you’ll be picking that up. It’s so much fun. I heard midnight difficulty which unlocks after the main game is insanely difficult

My problem is I've never really been into games like that. I've thought about some other games like deliver us the moon which might be more my thing and I think it's pretty short.
That’s understandable. I grew up on the Sega Genesis so games like this really appeal to me. Sometimes I get tired of the bloat in modern games and just want a nice 10 hour platformer

That’s understandable. I grew up on the Sega Genesis so games like this really appeal to me. Sometimes I get tired of the bloat in modern games and just want a nice 10 hour platformer

I'm tired of the bloat pretty much across the board honestly. I wish all games would reduce their hours. Save something for a sequel if you have more story to tell. Use the Mass Effect system to let people carry over their save data as well in heavy RPG games.

I grew up with NES and then Genesis but I don't know all those games just kind of lost their appeal to me. My cousin was similar to me except now he wont even touch a game that isn't MP and PVP. He'll do MP with PVE in it occasionally but it's rare.

Yeah I posted a video here about that game. I’ll pick it up on sale after rise of the ronin platinum. Glad to hear you’ll be picking that up. It’s so much fun. I heard midnight difficulty which unlocks after the main game is insanely difficult.
I assessed the Dragon Dogma 2 plat after beating this week (I don’t look during first playthrough per tradition) and hell to the nah, nah; ridiculous asks, IMO. Is the Ronin plat a palatable one? I like hard plats, just not missables overkill and fetch hell.

Back