Multiplatform Official Remnant 2 Discussion

I know I said no more bumps but I was playing around with DevLoop builds today and accidentally did something really cool. Kind of a spoiler:

So.. I know this is the @BEER thread but I have to say something about Remnant 2.

After beating this game and getting the gear I wanted I feel like it scratched an itch and I don't feel like playing any games at the moment.

I'll definitely check out the DLC when it hits, but right now I just feel like other games aren't holding my interest.

I suppose you could say I feel like Julia Stiles' character in Dexter season 5. After she got her revenge a weight was lifted off her shoulders and she was able to move on with her life- leaving Dexter in the process.

Forgot I bought this. Might have to go back to it since LotF sucks

Nobody talking about the new update?

I'd like to let you know that I was the first to discover 40k DPS Sporebloom. Now it's all the rage but I can hit 100k with Arbalest/Bore.

Nobody talking about the new update?

I'd like to let you know that I was the first to discover 40k DPS Sporebloom. Now it's all the rage but I can hit 100k with Arbalest/Bore.
What's been updated?

Probably my last bump unless I find something game breaking.

I just want to announce that I have successfully collected every single item in the game. Every weapon. Every mutator. Every mod. Every piece of armor. Every trait. Every amulet. Every ring. It is done.

Not done playing the game, but probably taking my foot off the gas pedal to play some other games. DLC will probably chuck me back in though.

If anyone has any questions about builds, feel free to tag me and I'll certainly respond. Otherwise, until DLC, no more bumps from me. o7 boys it's been fun.

I just learned about this game recently and may check it out. What would you compare the gameplay to?

Nice new DLC for 9.99 on Nov 14

fry-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

These dudes nailed pricing: base game 50€ and now this. In an MTX age and where DLX prelaunch editions can hit 110€, the groundedness hasn’t gone unnoticed by gamers – no doubt.
Love this studio. Can’t wait to play the dlc, unfortunately it’s end of year auditing season and I’m barely 3 hours into Spider-Man 2 also! Thanksgiving time will get some serious gaming on.

What's been updated?

God dammit now I feel like an asshoole for not checking back in; There was a Halloween event. 4 new weapons (corrupted versions of existing weapons, some of it is really neat) and 12 (I think?) new mutators. New aberrations that drop the corrupted shards to craft the weapons. All of it is staying in the game, but the aberration spawn rate is much lower after the event.

They also patched a LOT of shit. Most notably, they were supposed to fix an issue where Rampage didnt increase damage if you were using any of the elemental rounds, AND the threshold for stacks was going to be lowered; Some weapons literally could not get to 10.

but uh...

Rampage doesnt increase damage at all right now. Just broken in a whole new way.

I just learned about this game recently and may check it out. What would you compare the gameplay to?

People refer to it as "Dark Souls with guns" but I've never played Dark Souls so idk

I wasn't kidding about the Sporebloom, btw:

DLC a week from today. New story line in Losomn and a new Archetype confirmed. Some weapons, probably new traits, DEFINITELY new bosses.

Who's coming back to play?

DLC a week from today. New story line in Losomn and a new Archetype confirmed. Some weapons, probably new traits, DEFINITELY new bosses.

Who's coming back to play?
Wrapping up LotF and I'll be diving back into this. Probably a fresh playthrough. You got a starting guide? What archetype and weapon to get the furthest in least amount of time, etc

Wrapping up LotF and I'll be diving back into this. Probably a fresh playthrough. You got a starting guide? What archetype and weapon to get the furthest in least amount of time, etc

Best archetype to start is probably medic. Defensive survivability skills and generic 25% increase to all damage.

Handler and Hunter come with ranged damage boosts. Handler's starting weapon is one of the best non-specials in the game.

Challenger sits in the middle, both excellent defensive and offense with a staggering 35% increase to all damage, with the caveat that it has to be within 10 meters. Up close and personal.

Handler's pet can revive you and your team mates. Challengers prime perk is a cheat-death mechanic.

As far as gear is concerned, unless you're a loot goblin, you're going to get what you find. The RNG can be a real fickle bitch.

Been on my list to play, might jump in and go balls deep get the dlc an game straight up

It's a lot of fun, even for me.

And I have an embarrassing amount of hours in the game.

Back