Multiplatform Official Remnant 2 Discussion

Rad. Yrden vibes from Wild Hunt.

The second skill is going to be one of the absolute strongest DPS abilities in the game. Using it with Ahanae ring is like if Zania's Malice were twice as strong. Ahanae is how I got the record speed skill against Ravager, along with a cheeky strat no one thought of.

And that was with just 3 statuses, not 4.

Eh. When you guys said Yaesha sucks ass, I didn't anticipate portions literally being the porcupines from Ds2 DLC. And dudes that hit you three times and kill you before you can even dodge anything.

Eh. When you guys said Yaesha sucks ass, I didn't anticipate portions literally being the porcupines from Ds2 DLC. And dudes that hit you three times and kill you before you can even dodge anything.
Those guys definitely suck and need be eyed first before aggro by spotting their burrowed heads.

There’s a more open area of the world called Dappled Glade, iirc, where they’ve bred like springtime rabbits. Hint: It’s painful so kit accordingly for either riot-grade CC or OHKO via rifle or bow.

I’ll motivate you to push on though by letting you know both Yaesha campaign storylines depending on your roll (alt a/alt b) are cool AF.

DLC has been fun so far, finding the new class and armor wasn’t much of a challenge.

Took the plunge an bought this the other day....26 hours into it......bloody brilliant game, havent looked up any builds but I found enigma and a necklace that causes explosions on environmental damage, paired this with hotshot on my long gun and gawd dam proccing explosions everywhere.

Game is complete dog shit. It's like Ds2 with guns. Not sure how you guys are enjoying this.

Playing through the first one right now and really enjoying it. What improvements does the sequel have? I'll probably pick this up soon once I finish off the campaign in the first game.

Playing through the first one right now and really enjoying it. What improvements does the sequel have? I'll probably pick this up soon once I finish off the campaign in the first game.
Not to be cheeky but better would be what does it not improve on... GOTY for me. Glad to hear you're feeling the original; the sequel will knock your socks off. Playability and builds feel even more open with the highest number of in-game secrets I can remember in recent years. The sequel makes From the Ashes feel more a proof of concept, I'd even go so far as to say, but the narrative will be a familiar tune.

Not to be cheeky but better would be what does it not improve on... GOTY for me. Glad to hear you're feeling the original; the sequel will knock your socks off. Playability and builds feel even more open with the highest number of in-game secrets I can remember in recent years. The sequel makes From the Ashes feel more a proof of concept, I'd even go so far as to say, but the narrative will be a familiar tune.
How does it play solo? I'm not a MP guy, and that's where I hit a bit of a ceiling in the original, where areas started to feel designed for MP and were a bit of a chore to get through if you were playing solo.

Oh that is great to hear. I'm nearly done with the campaign in the first game so I'll probably just treat it as a tutorial and then jump head first into the sequel to start making multi player runs.

How does it play solo? I'm not a MP guy, and that's where I hit a bit of a ceiling in the original, where areas started to feel designed for MP and were a bit of a chore to get through if you were playing solo.

There are a few puzzles/riddles in the game that all but require at least 2 people to solve.

Not saying I wouldn't have fun playing the game by myself, but I've really enjoyed the game playing with someone else.

They toned down the adds management in this and it's a difference you can feel pretty quickly. There's still a few higher enemy density areas but it's only mildly frustrating in the big picture and something that gives you that feeling of accomplishment when you get through.

I solo'd NG+0, then played again NG+1 going hog-wild with co-op shenanigans (the sheer amount of secrets in this warrants subsequent playthroughs, really), and finally stopped during my third playthrough because it got too hard or exhausting, really. Each boss fight was like running a marathon and I tapped.

Any two-person events in-game are optional and not needed to progress the campaign. I can in all candor recommend this game to you if you're feeling a build-focused, non-arcade shooter game right now; there's also an in-universe world called Losomn that houses a great palace – something that stayed with me after playing for its memorability.

Really cool game. I want Remnant III.

Back