RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Benavidez vs Plant PBC / Showtime PPV 3/25

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn’t see it but was it a bad robbery or what

Didn’t catch all the fight

Was it a robbery?

Borderline. Bad decision but not a robbery IMO. 95-94 is somewhat justifiable tho I dont agree.

Valenzuela had by far the biggest moments, hurt and dropped him, had a 10-8 but he gave away plenty of rounds when Colbert did more work.

If you judged it as a whole Valenzuela beat that ass but round by round Colbert winning isnt the most egregious card ever tho I disagree that he won.

I mean the scores weren’t that bad but I had it for Valenzuela. Kinda cool Jim grey answered his question at end of interview, kinda a small nod or consolation to have broadcast team eviscerate the decision and cheapen the other guys moment

Of all the times for the commentators to go in on shit decisions...this is the one they chose....no thanks

Didn’t see it but was it a bad robbery or what
It was a pretty shit decision. I don’t see how Colbert can be considered the winner at all.

I’ll throw my nickel down and say it was a robbery.

Never heard of these two, what’s the word ?

Thats kind of his thing. Its amazing he has never eaten any punches.

His interactions are always so awkward. Larry merchant was at least funny sometimes to make up for how unprofessional and what an asshole he was

That was a robbery, right ? <mma3>

MMA judges vs Boxing judges, who's the worst ?

It was a pretty shit decision. I don’t see how Colbert can be considered the winner at all.

I’ll throw my nickel down and say it was a robbery.

ok. I just logged in and just heard them bitching. I will read to the thread latter but was it good enough to watch or just pass.

dam the commentary was acting like Paulie after losing to Diaz.
Could of gone either way. Rayo had the power and more significant blows and a knockdown. However, Colbert put it on in him some rounds. Backed him up and outworked him for many rounds.

These late main events are going to kill me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back