***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned BKFC 56 Perry vs Alvarez Discussion 12/2 9pm ET

Platinum Perry has fully embraced his heritage.

<5>

"Started from the bottom, so please don't sue me here!"

Eddie looks big in a good way. Dude probably learned his lesson against Mendes and added some size for these fights against such strong dudes.

Also proud to say I'm a sherdog BlackBelt.... I've won in Ammy MMA and kickboxing and even coached people and that doesn't compare to the strict lifestyle I've lived to achieve this milestone of shit talking pros online for my BB.

Alvarez is going to shock everyone - he'll go the distance and also hurt Platinum for good measure.
well Perry always had his best fights vs LWs. He´ll outsize Eddie bad. But Mike is stupid. Lovely guy but stupid. So mybe Eddie can do something. But what exactly. Land the big KO shot with his t rex arms. Also Mike only got like 3 wins in bkfc, we´re thinking of him as some bkfc goat. Well beating MVP is solid. In Boxing. In mma it would really be something. Long story short, Perry by decision. Well now when I think about it, this fight is gonna be fire. Mike is gonna go berserk. He only fights like that.

tenor.gif

Well the difference is waiting a month to multiple months for "fights" to happen, vs a buncha spoiled shit in modern terms -- where people think its cool they sit on a message board in 2023 and shit on their own boredom with what they choose to watch... in an age where you literally have all forms of digital entertainment on demand 24/7... Everyone bitching must be a hostage forced to watch or something

You understood that posting on this forum as opposed to actually watching the fight is indeed an objective "form of entertainment", correct?

I have the stream on because I'm waiting for the main event, I was hoping for a decent co main but was extremely disappointed in what was nothing short of an abomination of a a fight, so I began sharing my thoughts on this particular thread.

Hope that's concise enough for you my guy, tis the best I'm capable of.

man that blonde ring card girl's thousand yard stare's freakin me out.

If Perry wasnt a faithful husband and father,he should snort a L off her tit after this fight

Coin flip fight. Eddie is a more skilled boxer although perry has improved.

But perry is younger, bigger, more power.

Eddie's age and chin might get him here.

But he's a live dog

Back