PBP ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned BKFC KnuckleMania IV: Perry vs. Alves 4/27 8PM ET (YouTube)

glad there's a BKFC in the combat sports game, even tho the event tonight was turnt short due to freak injuries, it was still a decent, exciting card. canner macgregs owning BKFC is promising, and a good shake up. Jah Bless. Enjoy you'r I'ry tonight

A King of violence belt? Lol
That's BKFC's BMF belt.

I think the BKFC 170 or 175 champ called out Perry (if he won tonight, which he did)

The problem is, Mike is making more money than the champs without needing the belt to do it. These Jake Paul type matchmaking fights are bank for Mike.

so why would he bother fighting the best guy (and risk losing, because lets be honest, that guy is probably a technically superior boxer)
when he can probably make 7 figures fighting Darren Till?
Or some other retired or semi retired former UFC guy?

56 Year Old Fedor vs. 49 Year Old Lesnar at BKFC 100: Centennial Trash at the Lourve needs to take place. Winner gets a $150K bonus from Chatri GAWD after he buys BKFC from McGregor.
I'm looking forward to the Brawl at Taj Mahal.

I'm looking forward to the Brawl at Taj Mahal.

Cung Le vs. Scott Smith III can take place. Maybe someone can unearth Koscheck so he can rematch Daley with BJM as the ref. Can we get Kampmann vs. Sanchez again so the refs can fix the worst decision of all time. Let's run it all back.

She was a dime
She was just too wholesome for Mike
His new girl looks like a LA rat in spandex then lol

Bruh, she looked like the villain from Cobra in a platinum wig with buck teeth and someone drew her mole on with a marker, put in a cheap reebok halter top and some hand me down leggings with pillows taped to her ass. I'm out.

What a weird night of non fights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back